check out those photos…and that lava cake. oh man. i need to make that.
i looked through the cookbook, and i’m telling you, there’s some great looking stuff in there. simple but still so delicious. that’s the best.
here’s what Jenna says you’ll find in her cookbook:
· Over 45 delicious recipes with easy to find ingredients.
· 10 sections like: Weeknight Meals, Crock-pot meals, Date Night, Backyard Barbecue and more.
· Recipes like Strawberry Spongecake, Chicken Divan, Shrimp stir-fry and more that your family and friends will love.
· Even more recipes using my most popular recipe Sticky Chicken.
so, here’s the deal. Jenna wants to offer one of you a free copy of the e-licious e-cookbook! don’t you love when things are free? especially when they’re cool things?
here’s how to enter:
1. leave a comment here with one of your favorite dishes to make
2. like newlyweds blog on facebook
looking for extra entries? (i don’t blame you!):
1. become a follower of my blog
2. become a fan of FMGD on facebook
3. follow FMGD on twitter
with EVERY entry that you do, please please include your email address so i can contact you if you’re the lucky winner.
also, Jenna’s offering a 20% off discount for FMGD readers. just use the coupon code ELICIOUS20 when checking out. you can buy the e-cookbook here!
for today only, Jenna wants to offer you all her cookbook for just 99 cents! use coupon code CYBER99!
giveaway is open from now until Tuesday, December 6th at 12pm EST!
get to entering!