desk makeover

my desk became unruly. so i tamed it.
before: held my books, random papers, and a lot of junk under it
after: jewelry station and laptop holder

before: catch-all bins for anything and everything
after: organized bins with jewelry supplies

before: had a bunch of random papers, envelopes, etc.
after: jewelry supplies and sticky notes

before: ugly chaos
after: beautiful organization

i die for this organizer. $19.99 from t.j. maxx. that’s just how i roll.

anthro pencils, jar from furbish studio, candle from francesca’s
now i actually look forward to sitting at my desk 🙂
what’s something in your house that needs to be tamed?

1. Savannah wrote:

I LOVE your desk! What a fun place for you to be creative and productive. Have a wonderful weekend!

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  2. Love!

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  3. Jenny wrote:

My whole house needs tamed! Haha. Cute

Posted 12.10.11 Reply

I love the hanging bins! I would love to find something like them!! I'm a new follower!

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  5. Melissa wrote:

I have the same grey organizer from Target and the notepad, but with a B on it. TJ Maxx rocks! I honestly have been trying to figure out where to put my printer because it was dominating my desk. I never thought to place it on the floor! Thanks for the ideas. Everything looks so neat and organized.

grinandbarrettblog.com

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  6. The linen closet… and my desk.

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  7. Love the hanging buckets and wall organiser – in fact I just LOVE organisation! Desk is looking great! "From my greAT desk blog". Hehe.

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  8. Your desk makeover is so cute! I love your style, and I love how functional the space is now.

Posted 12.10.11 Reply

I like it!!

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  10. Katelyn wrote:

Where did you get those organizing bins from?! Love them.

Posted 12.11.11 Reply
  11. { lauren } wrote:

@Katelyn – it's from Ikea!

Posted 12.11.11 Reply
  12. Ahh. Isn't it SUCH a good feeling to get something clean and organized? You can't really get someone else to do it for you. Just gotta tackle it. I feel like that with my inbox. :/

Posted 12.11.11 Reply
  13. Emily wrote:

I love what you've done with your desk. It's great! 😀

I need to tame my mud room which also serves as a craft closet and husband's hobby closet. It's a MESS.

Posted 12.11.11 Reply
  14. JenBye1104 wrote:

I love your organizer! I guess I will have to check out my TJ Maxx!

Posted 12.14.11 Reply
  15. JenBye1104 wrote:

I love your organizer! I guess I will have to check out my TJ Maxx!

Posted 12.14.11 Reply