1. it was 65˚ yesterday. on december 15th. i actually broke out in a tiny sweat at one point.
2. becoming a mark. rep! check out my personal store here.
3. i caved and bought myself a pair of hunter boots…which i’ve been swooning over for about a year. i cannot wait to get that beautiful package on my front step.
|i went this olive green boots and cream socks 🙂|
4. antibiotics & probiotics. not for me…poor little otis is sick. but i’m pretty sure he’s on the mend now. he’s become much more snuggly and happy over the past day.
|he was sleeping under my desk while i was doing
some work…poor little guy is worn out
5. passing my accounting class!!! i have never been more happy to pass a class and know that i never have to take it again. ever. ever. hallelujah.
want to join in the high five for friday fun? link up!