hunters & duke

i finally (only three days later) got my new hunter’s in the mail! i put them on immediately after opening the box. they’re perfect.
without and with the cream fleece welly socks

which do you like better? with or without?
in other news, my brother-in-law got me a ticket to the duke game next friday for christmas! i am SO excited!
can’t wait to experience cameron indoor and all the blue devil glory firsthand!

1. Lauren L wrote:

with socks! 🙂

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  2. Lindsay wrote:

With the socks! Those fleece babies make them more wintery and cozy. Make sure you post an outfit photo with those!

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  3. Lauren wrote:

With the socks! Much cuter, and looks alot more comfy!

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  4. Stephanie wrote:

How funny! I went to Western Michigan!! Have fun. Oh & with the socks!

Posted 12.20.11 Reply

Cute with the socks. I'm from Michigan (I don't live there right now.) My husband and I went to Michigan State though, so I'm not a DUKE basketball fan. 😉
    -Kelly

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  6. Liz Brown wrote:

Totes with socks, @least in winter. Youre right, those Hunters ARE perfect 🙂 I think I need some.

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  7. Liz wrote:

I have the same Hunters. At first I bought the socks because I thought they were cuter with them. I ended up taking the socks back because they weren't practical. They ended up getting a bit twisted and actually made the boots uncomfortable, despite what how comfy they looked. After you wear your boots with socks a few times post your thoughts!

Posted 12.21.11 Reply

WITH socks!!!! sooooooo cute 🙂 I love them!!!!
    -Bella

Posted 12.21.11 Reply
  9. vallybrr wrote:

Without the socks. I did the exact same thing. I bought the black boots and the cream socks, and it seemed like every time I had them on and looked in the mirror, all I could think was I looked like Santa(perfect for this time of year). As someone stated above wearing them alone is much more comfortable. If you're really into the sock, then rock it!

Posted 12.22.11 Reply