make-up products

thought i’d share with you the products that i use on a daily basis for my makeup!

eyes:

eyeshadow, phloof! (frost)
you can find it here
you can find it here.

fluidline, dipdown                                         eyeshadow, patina (frost)
you can find it here.
you can find it here

face:
                                                                                                                       studio fix powder plus
      bronzing powder,                                                                                       foundation, N4
you can find it here.
       refined golden
you can find it here.
mineralize blush, warm soul
you can find it here.

concealer:

mark save the day anti-acne                                       mark good riddance hook up
          concealer stick, ivory/nude                                               concealer, fair/light
you can find it here.

you can find it here.

these are just some of my favorites, what are yours?

1. Ashten wrote:

I am quite convinced I couldn't live without my Cover Girl age-defying primer, my mascara from "Revitalash" and my Burt's Bees tinted lip gloss!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  2. Whitney wrote:

I'm a huge fan of MAC products too…been using them for years. 🙂 I'll have to try that mineralized blush though!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  3. Lauren wrote:

I think i'm going to try those Mark products, and maybe that Mac Bronzer! Thanks!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply

loved your demo!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply

Pretty sure I will have to try the mark concelers, I have major dark under eye problems as well. I can't live without my Two Faced eyelid primer though, it's magical!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  6. Kelly wrote:

i laughed a couple of times during your demo…I think the part when you were talking about your sisters perfect hair and one other time…but it was humorous. As far as make up I LOVE bare minerals. And I love stila eye shadow…become a beauty insider on Sephora reap all the wonderful benefits

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  7. Amber wrote:

I sell Mark because I love their products! I love the hook up concealers!

amberwatson.mymarkstore.com

Posted 12.13.11 Reply

Yay!!! Thanks for posting these! I can't wait to get the eyeshadows!!!

Posted 12.14.11 Reply
  9. How do you sharpen your Mark pencil concealers??? I have one and LOVE it but it won't fit in any of my sharpeners.

Posted 1.18.12 Reply
    • { lauren } wrote:

I have a sharpener with two size options – small and large. It fits perfect in the large! Unfortunately, I have no idea where it was from. Maybe check the cosmetics aisles in Target or Wal-mart. I'm sure it's a generic brand!

Posted 1.19.12 Reply