i love lists. more importantly, i love crossing things off lists. also, i’m trying to learn to love doing new things. [i’m a creature of habit.]
enter: 52 in 2012.
the perfect opportunity to make a list, cross things off, and learn to do new things.
here we go.
52 20 and counting things i want to do in 2012.
1. make homemade salsa in my food processor.
2. post a tutorial for how i curl my hair.
3. replace all of my old make-up brushes with new ones.
4. read the Bible every day.
5. donate all the clothes i haven’t worn in the last 2 months to goodwill.
6. read a new book each month.
7. try to sell some of my old purses to clear out my closet.
8. sponsor a child.
9. get involved in college ministry @ church.
10. learn to use my DSLR manually.
11. start a weekly outfit post.
12. clean out my attic.
13. create a button for High Five for Friday.
14. apply for a summer internship.
15. visit DC.
16. whiten my teeth.
17. find a recipe to cook quinoa with.
18. make my mom’s homemade pizza.
19. buy lunch for a homeless person.
20. get a massage.
as you can see, i’m stuck at 20! i’m hoping to actually get to 52 before the year is over, but i need your help!
what are some things you’d like to do this year?