High Five for Friday

it’s friday. how that’s possible, i do not know. but, i’ll take it.
here’s five of my favorite things from this week!
1. using my awesome waffle iron for a delicious breakfast.
2. loving this tutorial for missoni-inspired nails.
via

3. loving my new journals from anthro. they’re so pretty, i almost don’t want to use them.
via
4. this little collection of awesomeness – a warm cat, slippers & duke basketball.

5. swooning over these cableknit socks for my hunters!
via

want to join in the High Five for Friday fun?
link up!
{please only link up if you have a High Five for Friday post on your blog!}

1. Michelle wrote:

I'm loving those socks!!! I would wear them everyday. And I'm so jealous of your waffle maker! I've been dying to get one!

Posted 1.20.12 Reply

HOW FUN are those nails!!!!
    I feel the same way about "its already friday!", but I too will take it!

Have a GREAT FRIDAY and a wONDERFUL WEEKEND!

{meg}

3. Elise wrote:

Combining number 1 and number 4, just might be heaven.

4. Beverly wrote:

Love the Chevron nails… something I most definitely pinned 🙂

5. Jessica wrote:

Come to Florida and cook me a waffle the size of my head?!
    That thing looks so goooood 🙂

xo!

6. Gina wrote:

Those notebooks from Anthro are amazing! I need a few small//cute notebooks to take with me everywhere I go.

7. Emily wrote:

You just made me hungry for waffles. With blueberries and whipped cream on top!

Posted 1.20.12 Reply
  8. Ooohhh, the Missoni inspired nails are fabulous. I might have to try that. Cats make excellent lap warmers!

9. Kristin wrote:

Hi Lauren – this is my first time trying to link up and it doesn't seem to be working!??! my link title is House On A Hill Blog, email address is kristin(dot)lockwood(at)gmail(dot)com and my URL: http://www.houseonahillblog.blogspot.com

Any ideas why?
    Thanks – love H54F!

• { lauren } wrote:

hi! i just tried to link it up myself and when i tried to access your blog, it said that your blog is open to invited readers only. i guess it won't allow you to link up because of your privacy settings. sorry about that!

• Kristin wrote:

Thanks for trying it for me 🙂 I messed with my settings although I didn't really change anything…but it finally worked! Thanks again!

Posted 1.20.12 Reply
  10. I love your blog, and I finally tried the High Five for Friday! Please let me know if I did it wrong…I even included your new button! 🙂 Also, I was wondering what waffle recipe you use – my husband and I have a waffle iron but have never used it!

11. Casey wrote:

Sad! I've been trying to link up but I'm not showing up!

12. Jamie wrote:

Thanks for the help yesterday on linking up! Like I said, I'm new to the blogger world and am trying to get myself out there! I'm so excited to start linking up every friday 🙂

13. Laura wrote:

I love the boots.. and the socks. I'm trying to convince my husband I need a pair of Hunter boots.. **crosses fingers**

14. Ashley wrote:

those notebooks a soooo cute! I love anthro, I just wish my bank account could support that love haha

Posted 1.21.12 Reply