here’s five of my favorite things from this week:
1. the summer-like weather we’ve been having. it was 68 degrees today. i had my sunroof open for the third day in a row. this is my kind of winter.
2. i’ve finally arrived at the last book of the hunger games series. i can’t seem to put these books down…but i don’t want them to end. so good.
3. officially becoming a keyholder at work. hooray for more responsibility!
4. this scrumptious meal i threw together the other day. this is what happens when i have fresh veggies that won’t last much longer.
5. my new aztec/tribal print top from francesca’s.
how about you?
wanna join in the H54F fun?
[please, only link up with your own H54F post!]