back in time

came across these treasures this weekend…ohhhhh boy.

kate’s (left) expression cracks me up in this one

i look thrilled

christmas photo with a wooden horse?

twinkies at a young age
kate and those awesome glasses
the whole family in spain
middle school make-up…scary
kate’s high school graduation
at our cousin’s wedding a few years back

1. This is like a snapshot of my sister and me… the hair, the clothes, the make-up…. wow! Gotta love the 90's 😉 You look just like your mom BTW! All of you are gorgeous!

Posted 2.6.12 Reply
  2. Aren't sisters just the best!!! You two are so cute!!

Posted 2.6.12 Reply
  3. Cute pics! I love Kate's bobbed hair! Makes me want to cut mine again.

Meg
    @MissMegasaurus

you guys are adorable!!

5. CUTE!

Posted 2.6.12 Reply

Thanks for the stroll down warm memory lane. 🙂

Posted 2.6.12 Reply

sisters are the best, aren't they? too cute. i love looking at old pictures. i am a new follower. check out my blog, and if you like follow along && be sure to enter my giveaway.
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

8. Marissa wrote:

Lauren! You & your sister are beautiful! I love reading your blog everyday. I made friends online with Jess over @ LovelyLittleThings and it's so fun to see a small group of blog ladies coming together! Can't wait to meet you eventually!
    ~marissa

9. Chrissy wrote:

It's always fun looking at old pictures! You girls look GREAT!

10. Beverly wrote:

adorable memories! Love when you can see the beautiful flowers that blossom from baybays!!

11. Jessica wrote:

Kate looks the same, but you look totally different!
    These are fun. You've inspired me to go digging through old photo albums…hello weekend project! 🙂

Hope your Monday is as good as Mondays can be!

Posted 2.6.12 Reply
  12. I love posts like this one! My sister is four years older, and we've grown to be best friends too. We're equals now, but it's funny to look back through childhood pictures that make it very clear there's a age gap (much like your "Twinkies at a young age" photo)! LOVE. THIS. POST.

13. Kate Lewis wrote:

I have 2 sisters so can totally relate to all the smiles, hair and make-up. Love old pics! Thanks for sharing yours!

Posted 2.8.12 Reply
  14. Stephanie wrote:

Wow, you guys looked SO different as little kids. It's funny how that happens!

You're both gorgeous, and I love reading your guys' blogs!

Posted 2.10.12 Reply