high five for friday

friday. it’s here.
here’s five of my favorite things from this past week:
1. my best friend was here last weekend. it was so good to hang out, even if it was for less than 2 days.
before we went to the duke game on saturday!

2. i added a left sidebar to the blog so it’s got a bit of a different look…and i love it!
3. i have a break between classes on tuesday/thursday so i decided to get lunch and read my latest book on my iPad. i kinda loved having the time to myself.
4. i went to a new college small group this week and really liked it. i’m thankful for a God who knows exactly what i need and when i need it.
5. i’m kinda obsessed with this duvet cover from urban outfitters and just may have to buy it. i could use a little makeover in my room. my ripped (thanks to my cats) duvet cover just isn’t cutting it anymore.
you can find it here.
what have been your five favorite things from this week?

link up with your own high five for friday post!

How fun that you got to see your BFF. I know how much it's sucks to live far away from them!!

I am lovin that duvet cover! I am a redesign-aholic and j may just have been hit by the bug again!

Happy friday!!!
    Meg

2. Katie wrote:

I'm so glad you found a new small group. I love it when we see how God provides for us! Have a good weekend!

Posted 2.17.12 Reply
  3. I love that UO duvet! I've seen their chevron rug floating around all over the internet but not the duvet. Hope you have a great weekend!

4. Okay:
    Yay for BFF time. I don't get to hang with mine very often (LOVE distance) but I cherish every second that I do!
    Love the sidebar, as you know 🙂
    God is incredible – love the fact that he knows us insides and out!
    BUY that duvet so I can live through you – so pretty!

AND what book are you reading now that Hunger Games is finished?!

Happy Friday, lovely!

5. Emily wrote:

The Mac and Cheese looks like it should have made the top 5 too!! I am going to try and link up for the first time today:) P.S. LOVE the duvet!

6. Elise wrote:

Great duvet! You can only rearrange furniture so many times before you break down and give the room a REAL makeover. I say do it!

7. Laura Beth wrote:

Boo! I can't get the link-up to work for me! 😛 Obviously, I am doing something wrong! LOL Oh well, cute blog!

-Laura Beth

8. Beverly wrote:

love when the network expands while you're in school, right?! glad you branched out and found a new-be 🙂

Posted 2.17.12 Reply
  9. Lauren, you won my heart over as soon as I saw the mac & cheese! And the duvet cover is very FMGD. I think of FMGD every time I see chevron (which is often these days). Happy Friday!

10. Ashley wrote:

I am linking up for the FIRST time!! I am also a new follower!! Love that bed spread!! Following on Pinterest and Twitter too!!

11. Leah wrote:

I love this link up idea! I am in next week! New follower!

12. Mireya wrote:

I love that duvet too! So awesome you found a small group, God is good! Happy Friday!

13. Monica wrote:

Lauren, has anyone else not been able to embed your button? Is it ok that I just link to your site instead? I use wordpress, and it had been working, and suddenly I can't embed. Frustrating!

LOVE that duvet cover so much. And I'm glad you found a small group. Praying you make awesome, godly connections!

Posted 2.17.12 Reply
  14. I just linked up for the 2nd time and I love reading all the high 5s. 🙂 Have a great weekend!!

15. Jamie wrote:

I love that duvet cover! If I were you, I would buy it 🙂

Also, Blogger keeps giving me an error when I try to post…sad! I will ink up as soon as it let's me!

16. kelsey wrote:

Linking up for the first time! 🙂 Love your blog!

Posted 2.18.12 Reply
  17. Blane181 wrote:

I love weekends with friends you don't see too often!

Posted 2.18.12 Reply

You should get that duvet cover! I love it.

Posted 2.18.12 Reply

The duvet cover is really cute. How can a girl go wrong with chevron?

Posted 2.18.12 Reply
  20. Lauren wrote:

This duvet looks incredible! I'm putting that on my wish list also. I got a beautiful creamy white Sheridan duvet as a wedding gift and my cat got his little claws into and now it looks.. shabby chic I guess. Ha.

Lauren