top ten

here’s my top ten from pinterest this week:

pretty sure this chevron couch was
made for me, pinned here.

cannot handle this cuteness, pinned here.

love this Chanel bracelet, pinned here.

inspiration wall, pinned here.

in love with this dress, pinned here.

i love this angry red pepper, pinned here.

endless hours of fun, pinned here.

i find this hilarious, pinned here.

loving this color palette, pinned here.

hamburger cupcakes, pinned here.

which one is your favorite?

1. Love the Chanel!

2. Kelly wrote:

I don't know if I could eat those hamburger cupcakes they are a little too real…but that living room pin is so dreamy. Love it.

Posted 2.29.12 Reply

I love that dress-so perfect for spring!! And that couch is amazing!!

4. #1 LOVE that couch!
    And
    #2….DYING…seriously can something be any cuter than that?!

Happy Wednesday 🙂

5. Tristan wrote:

Seriously, I feel like we would be best friends! Everything you've been blogging since I started following you a few months ago is so my style! I would do anything to get that chevron couch in my apartment. And that dress is sooo cute! When I actually get time, I'm going to link up for your top ten, but you should check out my blog!

tristanlynae.blogspot.com

6. Katie Lee wrote:

The last room just screams that it needs you to live in it, but the cute kitten is of course my favorite.

7. Syndal wrote:

that cream dress is gorgeous!!

8. Deb wrote:

Love the sofa…LOVE the kitty….love the dress….love the bracelet…pretty much love it all! Ha!

9. Marissa wrote:

Looks like we have similar taste! I do love that chevron couch & that mirror. Almost can't stand it. And gosh do I wish my vanity looked like that. Might have to buy a 5 BR house – 1 master suite, 1 BR for miss Sassy, 1 home office, 1 shoe closet & 1 salon. Ya think? Have a good week girlfriend!

10. Beverly wrote:

I saw that DIY vanity station on TBD, and I'm dying to get one up and runnin' in my room!! Love it!

Posted 2.29.12 Reply
  11. I love those hamburger cupcakes and that adorable kitty! (My husband and I want to adopt every single homeless cat!) And girl, chevron is *so* YOUR thing!

12. Jamie wrote:

I LOVE the coch! And I cannot resist kitty cuteness either 🙂 I am also going to try and make those cupcakes!

Happy leap day!

Posted 2.29.12 Reply
  13. This doesn't have to do with your Pinterest post but I bought the Mark's Totally Balmed lip tint and I am obsessed with it!! It is so great! I'm so glad you made this recommendation. (And I bought it from your shop!!) Thanks so much!

xox,
    Amanda
    amandagailv.blogspot.com

Posted 2.29.12 Reply

That little kitty is so cute! I also lol'd at the pepper man 🙂