high five for friday

yes, it’s that time again. do you believe it?!

this week has been pretty great because it’s my spring break! a whole week without class? seriously, a dream.
let’s have a look back at five of my favorite things from this week, shall we?
1. my hair has finally reached it’s goal length. although, now that it has, i have a new, longer goal length. i have been growing out my hair for at least seven years, no exaggeration. it’s still hard to look at this picture and actually believe that it’s the back of my head.
2. nugget #2, aka milo, is the sweetest sleeper ever.
i’m sure that watching birds for hours is super exhausting

3. i’m seriously into the glittery nail trend right now.
4. i found the perfect pair of jeans at banana republic yesterday. perfect fit, perfect length, perfect wash. oh, and they were on clearance for $27. booyah.
5. i finally downloaded j.d. greear’s book, gospel, onto my ipad. he just so happens to be the pastor at the church i attend here, so i know it will be great!
link up with your own high five for friday post!
and be sure to check out H54F posts from all of the other great bloggers that link up!

1. I'm with you on the glitter trend – love it – so jealous about the great jean find!!

2. Katie wrote:

your hair is beautiful!!! and I love your new jeans! (as well as your polka dot shirt!) happy friday Lauren!

Posted 3.9.12 Reply

I too am SO into the glitter trend!! It makes typing at work so much fun!! I've got it on my nails AND my toes!! And I wrote about my favorite glitter polish: http://fromthefifthfloor.com/2012/02/12/fancy-sparkle-nails/

Happy Friday!

-Lauren

Posted 3.9.12 Reply

I love that magical feeling of finding the perfect pair of jeans… AND THEN THEY ARE ON SALE. Legit best feeling in the world!!!

I'm glad you had a great spring break! I am counting down the hours until mine today!!!

Have a great last spring break weekend!

You're wonderful!

5. Erin wrote:

spring break is the best! I am a teacher and am counting down the days until mine… 15 work days to go!

I agree, finding the perfect jeans is the best feeling ever!

Enjoy your weekend πŸ™‚
    Erin

6. Ashley wrote:

I love your hair!!! You should do a tutorial!!!

7. BELL HERE wrote:

1. where did you get that cute shirt you're wearing with those cute jeans?
    2. new follower – you're a doll!
    3. how do you get those glorious curls? my hair is that same length but it certainly never looks like that.

~karli @ http://www.farmerbell.blogspot.com

• { lauren } wrote:

my top is from tj maxx! aaaaand i have a tutorial for how i curl my hair under my "tutorials" tab at the top!

Posted 3.10.12 Reply
  8. Love the glittery nails! Maybe I'll be bold enough to try it someday soon. And you have the most precious cat. The End.

Happy Friday πŸ™‚

Posted 3.9.12 Reply
  9. I still can't believe those jeans! Such a steal!

And your hair length? I feel you on that one! I purposely put off trimming my hair before my wedding just to get it as long as possible. But then I cut four inches off to nurture it back to health. πŸ˜‰ My hair is long, but I keep wanting it longer and longer. But I promise I won't go all Rupunzel.

Happy Friday!

Posted 3.9.12 Reply
  10. I found my perfect pair of jeans in December and I almost cried!
    I'm SO short so I literally can NEVER find a pair without having to get them altered.
    Praise the Lord for Loft's petite section πŸ˜‰

Happy weekend, lovely πŸ™‚
    Live up the last few days of your spring break!

11. Jenn wrote:

I love the feeling of finding perfect jeans, but I hate, hate, hate shopping for jeans!

12. Sarah wrote:

I feel you on the hair thing… I had really long hair and then a little over a year ago I cut it all off…. DUMB DECISION… Mines about the length of yours now and I keep thinking you should be growing so much faster haha…

Posted 3.9.12 Reply
  13. I've been growing my hair out for 7+ years and it's taking forever! I'm nowhere near the length of your hair. My hair just won't grow. It's barely below my shoulders.

14. Emily B wrote:

Congrats on your hair being long! I am trying to grow mine out to donate to locks of love and it is taking forevvvvvver.
    Also, I love banana jeans! And $27 is such a steal, good for you!

Posted 3.9.12 Reply
  15. Thanks for hosting. This is my first time linking up here. I love the idea and can't wait to read others posts.

16. Stephine wrote:

Love the pink nails and the kitty. Your hair is so pretty πŸ™‚ Love this linky too!