high five for friday

without fail, every single time i write the title of this post i start to sing that awful rebecca black song.
“it’s friday, friday, gotta get down on friday”
maybe i should rename it high five for the weekend? anything but friday.
anyways, it is friday. which means i’m going to look back at five of my favorite things from this week. won’t you do the same?
1. i’m loving my new maxi skirt from target. so comfortable. oh, and my new necklace from francesca’s.
2. i just discovered this stuff and it is GOOD.
3. my sister and i went to the mall while my mom was here. this is what we like to spend our time doing there.
4. this foot warming train totally made my night. poor otis didn’t get to warm his feet on anyone though. he’s a trooper.
5. i got this fabulous skirt at the j.crew outlet this weekend and have wanted to wear it everyday since. normal, right?
you can find it here.
what about you?
share your own high five for friday post by linking up!

1. Erin wrote:

love the necklace and the skirt!

happy friday ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 3.30.12 Reply
  2. Thanks for hosting. I am linking up again today. I loved reading everyone's from last week. Okay I wasn't able to read everyone's but I did make a good effort at looking at most.

3. ~Brooke wrote:

I can't find the spot to link-up..could you do it for me please?
    If you need my email– girlygirl0296@hotmail.com

And either your button text doesn't work or it's not working for me.. ):

Brooke
    brooketrouten.blogspot.com

Posted 3.30.12 Reply

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the skirt! I just ordered it too ๐Ÿ™‚ great find! have a great weekend!

Posted 3.30.12 Reply
  5. I love the J.Crew Skirt!!

Posted 3.30.12 Reply
  6. The foot warming train is the cutest thing I have ever seen EVER!

And Izze – especially grapefruit – SO GOOD.

Happy weekend, giiirl ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 3.30.12 Reply
  7. I agree about the song! KILLER. One of my February H54Fs began with: "Dear Friday, I adore thee! I respect you too much to sing anything like Rebecca Black's "Friday," so don't fret…"

Your Francesca's necklace is so fun! I love the bold rose color!

And your picture with Kate makes me miss my sister. BUT… I'll be back in San Diego in a month, and then my family will be here in Houston to visit my husband and I, and then we're all driving out to New Orleans. So… I'll get plenty of sister and family time soon!

Happy weekend to you, Lauren!

8. Lindsay wrote:

i love the necklace!! so cute and fun!!

Posted 3.30.12 Reply
  9. Love IZZE drinks! Clementine is a great flavor too. Have a great weekend Lauren!

10. Beverly wrote:

That statement necklace looks perfect with your green top!! And love JCrew!!! That skirt is adorbs!

Happy Friday!

11. Emma wrote:

Francesca's has the BEST…I mean BEST jewelry!! I could throw away hundreds in that store.

I was so excited when I saw you had commented on my blog. I read yours as often as I am on here and link up every Friday ๐Ÿ™‚ I love it!!

12. Sarah wrote:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that yellow skirt… Yellow is one of my favorite colors for the spring. Too bad ive pretty much hit my shopping quota for a while ๐Ÿ™

13. Hannah wrote:

I just linked up! I love your blog!

14. Tara wrote:

What does the maxi skirt look like? I'm a sucker for maxi skirts and dresses!

15. Katie wrote:

love that yellow skirt!!! this link up is my favorite!! love checking out the other blogs and happy friday things! have a good weekend!

16. Kristin wrote:

Now I have that song in my head! Love your blog!

Posted 3.30.12 Reply
  17. Ooooh – I've been looking for a plain black maxi skirt! Looks like I need to take a trip to Target! And I really love that yellow pencil skirt.

18. Angie wrote:

Love your JCrew skirt! It's so pretty
    Happy Weekend!!!!

19. Allyson wrote:

This post is so adorable! I love the foot warming train!

Allyson

20. Carrie wrote:

Love your toe polish.what color is it? I'm going to have to try to find the sparkling grapefruit juice. I've never seen it here..in TN. Have a great weekend!!

Posted 3.31.12 Reply
  21. Jasmin wrote:

Iยดm so in love with your two cats! Theyยดre so adorable and I wish I had these two lying at my feet now.

Posted 3.31.12 Reply