pop o’ color

sometimes i like to add a little pop of color to my overwhelmingly moderately neutral wardrobe. like this bright green belt that i found in my sister’s closet a while back.

dress: Gap outlet
belt: sister’s closet
pumps: Target
bangles: F21

1. Kate wrote:

I LURVE that dress! Eek! How have I not seen that? You're a beaut!

Posted 3.27.12 Reply

Love that dress and those shoes!!! The green belt makes it look nice and summery 🙂 I usually wear all greys and whites as well, pretty boring!

Posted 3.27.12 Reply
  3. I LOVE this outfit! Never thought about putting a bright colored belt with neutrals… I usually do it the other way around.

4. Beth wrote:

Love that pop of color and love GREEN!!

Posted 3.27.12 Reply
  5. Love it…I need a belt for a gray dress I have and was just planning on getting a black one. I'm totally rethinking everything now! LOL

6. That dress…LOVEEE!
    And I love it even more with the green belt!

You're so beautiful, girl!

Posted 3.27.12 Reply
  7. The best thing about a neutral wardrobe is that it's so versatile, and it's so easy to change it up with pops of color like this! You are perfection, Lauren!

Posted 3.27.12 Reply
  8. Loving that pop of color. I found some great skinny belts at forever 21 for $1.50. Can't say no to that. Happy Tuesday!!

9. Kerry wrote:

I agree with Kate!

10. Katelyn wrote:

So cute and springy!

Posted 3.27.12 Reply
  11. That's pretty much how my wardrobe is too, but it makes it easy to mix and match. Love your whole outfit!

12. Kristen wrote:

I love that you can wear that dress in any climate too – add tights for colder weather and clearly a super cute belt and sans tights for warm! Love the pumps as well.

13. Angie wrote:

Cute belt- it adds a touch of Spring to your outfit!

14. Allyson wrote:

I love that green! Well…I love grey even more, but the way you mixed them is just perfect!

Allyson

you are just too cute… and I know I say that all the time BUT really. 🙂

Love you love the green!
    XO