latest obsession

guys, i realized something really profound today. actually, not at all. but, i did realize that i kinda love statement necklaces for the spring. seeing as all of these have somehow made their way into my home in the past month, i’d say prospects are pretty good that i’ll be buying more before summer hits.
sorry, bank account.

1. Melissa wrote:

I love them too, but I'm afraid to purchase one because I feel like I don't have the right shirt to 'go' with such a bold necklace. Maybe you can do a post and help a girl out? ;o)

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
    • girl, we're on the same wavelength! i'm planning a post about how to wear them – as soon as we have nice weather and i can get my sis to photograph!

• Melissa wrote:

Awesome!! I'm looking forward to it!

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  2. They would be the perfect pop of color to my usually neutral outfits! And I extra love that Elizabeth Ashlie one! The designers must be super awesome. 😉

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  3. I love them…but I'm jewelry shy…

Allyson

4. lori wrote:

i completely agree… LOVE them. but i hate how some of them are SO expensive. the pink one is my favorite 🙂

5. Laura wrote:

oh I love that hot pink Francesca's one!! and the two-tone orange one! I've been wanting a statement necklace as well… I think this weekend calls for some shopping!

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  6. LOVE the long blue & gray necklace. Oh wait, love them all!!

7. Jules wrote:

I like teh last one the best! but those are all so cute.

8. Kirbie wrote:

I love your Elizabeth Ashlie one! Will that one (or one similar) be available on Etsy sometime?

9. Jessica wrote:

My city just got a Francesca's! They have a lot of cute stuff! Love your style and your blog!

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  10. I have the orange one from Francesca's I love it! I've been wearing this one a lot too, I love the spring colors of it (and what a steal!): http://www.target.com/p/Wrap-Link-Bib-Necklace-Multicolor/-/A-10298280#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  11. I love statement necklaces too! I have the Francesca's one but in mint instead. You should check out baublebar.com. They have some interesting pieces for pretty affordable prices!

I love large necklaces!

13. Katie wrote:

those are beautiful!! I think the orange one is my favorite!

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  14. Love them! I just ordered this one and it's supposed to be the JCrew one…we shall see but I love it!

15. LOOOVEEEE these!
    I almost bought the second one yesterday but I knew I shouldn't spend any money.
    Well now I think I'm gonna go back and buy it because I just love it & you reminded me of that 🙂
    Justification through From My Grey Desk…I dig it.

Happy Thursday, girl!

16. Allison wrote:

I really like them too! My friend found a way to make one with one she found at JC Penny. I have yet to find one that I really like. Thanks for the inspiring post 🙂

Allison http://allisonberry.wordpress.com/

17. Lori Supek wrote:

pair any of these with a maxi dress and you have yourself one hot little number! 🙂

fitfashlife.blogspot.com

18. Jennifer wrote:

Good! I'm so glad you're planning a post on how to wear these! I love them… But usually I get ones like the long several strand blue one you had there… I can manage to wear those with my patterned tops… BUT my Grandad (yes an 88 y.o. man!) just bought me a necklace from Charming Charlie… It's like this one from J. Crew but in Apple Green… and cheaper 🙂 …I seriously need help on how to wear it! I love it… Just not necessarily my usual style… HELP!

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  19. Beverly wrote:

second post today about statement necklaces, and I love it!!! I'm on the hunt for a layered pearl necklace for my wedding… and it's so fun being on the "hunt" b/c of course you see everything you want and can't have!!

But my fave of the ones you bought is the coral and orange one!! Super SPRING-y and colorful.. makes me smile 🙂

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  20. Love the orange one! It's funny you posted this since I was checking out your necklaces this past Sunday at Benelux 🙂

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  21. Do you have these for sale anywhere? And, I'm afraid to buy statement necklaces because I don't know what to where with it.? Thanks! ~Annie

Posted 4.22.12 Reply