listen up, monday

i’ve never been your biggest fan. and yesterday reminded me why.
presentations, cold weather, work, rain, and a shattered iPhone screen. remember that, monday?
i sure do.
shirt: j. crew outlet, necklace: francesca’s
but, today is tuesday. and tuesday means chambray shirts, hot pink necklaces, and (hopefully) another day closer to a healthy little phone.
here’s to you, tuesday!
don’t make me regret this.

1. Angie wrote:

Yuck, sorry you had a rotten Monday. Monday & I don't get along well either. Hope today is MUCH better for you friend 🙂

2. Love the necklace very mood lifting LOL
    mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

3. Beth wrote:

Please please tell me where you got that shirt!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply

I would like to know about the shirt, too, please!!!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply

LOVE the shirt and the necklace!!

6. Kara wrote:

Tuesday is shaping up better for you already! I finally cracked and bought a chambray shirt this weekend. Best choice!

7. Kate wrote:

cute!

8. HLane wrote:

That necklace is beautiful!

9. Chambray….LOVE!
    And I vote iphone 4S!

That is all 🙂

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
  10. just stumbled upon your blog, love your style! the chambray shirt & statement necklace are so perfect for spring!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
  11. Yikes, sounds like Monday was less-than-stellar. Have a happy Tuesday – statement necklaces can cure anything 🙂

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
  12. Oh, man! I've totally had days like that. KILLER. Cheers to Tuesday!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
  13. Sounds yucky! Same thing happened to my iPhone last week. If you are not in your 2 year replacement window, the apple store is usually great & will replace your phone for about 150$ compared to a new phone at $450!

14. Claire wrote:

I want a Chambray shirt so badly!

15. Ashley wrote:

I'm in love with your outfits.

Posted 4.24.12 Reply

Very cute! Love the shirt and necklace!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
  17. i feel you on the monday's, girl. seriously. but you got this! cause it's TUESDAY!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2491013?start=60&tstart=0 sound like these people were able to get a one time fix, but that the 150 is what they are supposed to do? Anyway I also know that there is a way to do fix the screen with a suction cup youtube has several videos. Worth a shot I think! Good Luck!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
  19. Mondays are always the worst! For your shattered iPhone screen there are usually kiosks in most malls (the ones that sell the cases usually) that can replace the glass for you. I had a friend go to one and they did an excellent job.

Hoping your Tuesday is much, much better!

Posted 4.24.12 Reply

I've shattered my iphone twice and both times my husband replaced the screen. He says it's not fun, but very doable. Go on youtube for how to videos and on amazon for replacement parts. He said the "frame assembly" unit is the easier option. Good luck!

21. Kellie wrote:

What type of pant/skirt/bottom did you wear with this shirt? I love chambray shirts but can never figure out just quite what to pair them with… 🙂

Posted 4.24.12 Reply
    • i wore a black maxi skirt! i've also worn my coral pants with the shirt, too. you can pretty much pair anything, even denim!

• Kellie wrote:

Thanks! Love the idea of a colored pant, not sure if I could do denim on denim… Maybe a really dark wash jean or a white jean?

Posted 4.25.12 Reply
  22. Love the necklace…and the shirt!

Allyson

Posted 4.25.12 Reply

Love love loveeeee.
    Sorry about your phone! Mine was broken for 9 months!

Posted 4.25.12 Reply
  24. Emilia wrote:

Cute shirt & necklace, is the necklace a recent purchase? I cant find it on the website. Thanks girl, love your blog 🙂

Posted 4.25.12 Reply
  25. Haha! Ohh, Monday is so bad for you. I'm sorry to hear that. But my Monday is so great. I hope your Tuesday and the rest of the days be as fantastic as mine. I like your necklace 🙂

Posted 4.25.12 Reply
  26. Melissa W. wrote:

Sounds like my Monday yesterday…

I am with you on today. I've got BIG plans for it to rock.

: )

Posted 4.25.12 Reply
  27. Sally wrote:

Love this look – so chic and simple! Looking good girl!!! Hope you are well xoxo

Posted 4.26.12 Reply
  28. Ruby Girl wrote:

cute top & necklace combo in that last photo! ps— you are cute! i love your writing style. such personality 🙂 xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

Posted 11.20.12 Reply