recap: latte’s & blogging

i can’t really believe that latte’s & blogging has already come and gone. i was looking forward to it for so long and had such a good time meeting some local bloggers.
we met at  benelux cafe downtown raleigh. my sister and i happened upon it last summer and knew that it was the perfect place for our little get together. it was just the right size and a great atmosphere for the night. oh, and their waffles are the bomb. if you live in the area, it’s a must try.
me, kate & carrie before all the ladies showed up!
mingle, mingle, mingle

all the bloggers that made it!

i’m so looking forward to being able to connect with these lovely ladies through our blogs and hopefully have more local events in the future!

1. So fun!
    I love your necklace…so pretty 🙂

Glad you ladies had a great time…I might sneak to NC for the next one 😉

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  2. Elise wrote:

thanks for planning this! such a fun night for all of us.

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  3. What a cute place!! Looks like a great turnout and a wonderful night. I agree – that's a beautiful necklace! and I'm loving your sister's dress!! Where did she get that from? 🙂

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  4. Hooray for meet-ups! It's looks like it was a huge success for you, Kate, and Caroline! Can we make Houston and Raleigh neighbors?

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  5. Amy wrote:

Oh i wish i lived closer!!

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  6. I need more blogger meetups near Birmingham. You look so adorable. I love your skirt.

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  7. Allison wrote:

I so wish I could have been there!! It sounds amazing and it involves my two favorite things-coffee and blogging. Unfortunately California is not so close. But it would have been amazing to meet you all and get advice because I'm still new at this and I'm always looking for good advice.
    So glad you guys had a good event!!

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  8. Totally worth the drive from Greensboro. Cannot wait for the next one! Thanks for setting this up!!

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  9. Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

thanks for organizing this! y'all did a great job – Benelux was the perfect place to meet! and I had a great time meeting you!

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  11. Glad the event turned out so well! Sad I live to far away to come! I think you ladies should hit the road for a tour! 🙂

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  12. Victoria wrote:

What a great turnout you three had!!! I love being able to connect with new people. These local meetups are just the thing we need.

Posted 4.17.12 Reply
  13. Megan wrote:

Would love to see a blog list of those in attendance! Looks like so much fun.. wish I wasn't so far away. I agree – that necklace is so great!

Posted 4.18.12 Reply
  14. Thank you again for organizing the meet-up! I had a fantastic time and am excited to see everyone again!

Posted 4.18.12 Reply
  15. lovejoy_31 wrote:

I so hope that I can come to the next one. I just couldn't after my grandfather died unexpectedly on Friday. Looks like it was fun though. Maybe next time. Thanks for putting this together. I'd also love to see a blog list of all there.

Posted 4.18.12 Reply
  16. what a fun idea! I live in nearby chapel hill and i'd LOVE to come to one of these!!

Posted 4.19.12 Reply