twins?

nah, we ain’t twins.
skirts – J. Crew Outlet
at least once a week, we get asked that question. it’s funny to me how many people are shocked when we say no. some even question us –
“are ya’ll sure ya’ll ain’t twins?”
um, yeah. pretty sure. unless our mother has been lying to us for 25 years and one of us has been the wrong age for a really long time.

we always agree that we’re going to lie the next time someone asks us and say that we are, in fact, twins. but, we never do. mostly, i think, because we don’t like lying to people. but also because we prefer to have to reassure people that we’re actually just sisters.
either way, i’m glad she’s my sister

1. Katie wrote:

you're both so beautiful!! sisters are the best!

2. Kate wrote:

🙂

3. Brooke wrote:

You both are so cute! I have 2 sisters, and there is NOTHING like a sister bond:)

4. Angie wrote:

Aww you all are so pretty! You do look A LOT alike!!!!

5. You two are so cute! I love my sister too so much!! We are best friends ~

6. Cutest picture!
    You guys are beautiful 🙂

Happy Thursday, girl…WOOT!

7. Love the skirt!

8. Allysn wrote:

I love my sisters. They are my best friends!

By the way… where are y'alls skirts from?? I would love those skirts to wear to work!!

Xoxo!

Posted 4.5.12 Reply

You girls do look a lot a like! I love both your blog and your sisters! Follow and love them both! Have a great day! Oh and yes! I love both skirts as well! Where can I find them?
    Stephanie, from Canada! 🙂

Posted 4.5.12 Reply
  10. Sweet! My sister and I are 14 months apart. One guy we have known practically our whole lives thought we were twins until we I was about 16 years old…lol funny.

Posted 4.5.12 Reply
  11. You both are so gorgeous!

No one ever guesses that my sister and I are even related! Sad face! We are only suspected to be sisters when we're with our mom… and then people refer to us as three sisters.

I guess I should just be happy that I have good genes! 🙂

12. Tabitha wrote:

Gosh I love you girls! awesome post:)

13. Brittany wrote:

People ask my sister-in-law and I that all the time! We aren't even from the same family (by blood..) and look alike. There is nothing like such a close bond though

14. my closet is probably 75% full of items from the jcrew outlet. love it! 🙂

Posted 4.5.12 Reply
  15. My sister and I get that a lot, and we're 8 years apart in age. (36 & 28) We just laugh and say no. Then play the "Who is Oldest?" game with them. That's especially not fun for me (the youngest) because they always think I'm the older one! lol…

Posted 4.5.12 Reply
  16. We get this all the time too!

17. lori wrote:

ya'll are both GORGEOUS ladies! so funny how some siblings look identical… and some look completely different! my brother and i are polar opposites.

18. Tiffany wrote:

Where in the world did that polka dotted skirt come from? I'm in <3 with it!!!!

Posted 4.6.12 Reply
  19. I am OBSESSED with these skirts! You two do look like twins! I'm a twin, but he doesn't quite look like me! Haha!

Posted 4.7.12 Reply