apartment tour: entry way & kitchen

i’m taking you through my entry way and a little bit of the kitchen today. let’s get started.
all of the stuff i used in my entry way came from my old place, which means i didn’t have to buy a thing! considering i was kind of furnishing the rest of the apartment, it was nice to have one less area to fill with new stuff.
coat hook: home goods | chalk frame: world market
 i found this chalkboard and knew i had to have it for my entry way. it’s perfect for reminder notes, holding mail, etc. and those little tins below it hold the chalk!
chalkboard: home goods | key hook: vintage piece from my grandma | tins: t.j. maxx
 oh, and i love my runner.
rug: target
annnnnd here’s my favorite part of the kitchen. my mom bought me this awesome mug holder and i had the perfect empty wall for it. yes please.
coffee sign: hobby lobby | mug holder: pottery barn

Really the more you show the more I love!!!
    You make me want to move now just so I can redecorate!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  2. Love it! I saw a key holder similar to yours at Francesca's for $9! You're making me wish I would've gotten it!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply

What a warm entry to your new home!! I love your coat hook. 🙂 I've always wanted something like that! Can't wait to see more!
    Jen V

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  4. It ALL looks SO CUTE!!! You're inspiring me for things I want to do different with my apartment!! 🙂

5. Amanda wrote:

Hi Lauren! I've been checking out your blog for months now (found it from reading your sister's) and I absolutely love your home! I am looking for ways to re-do parts of my condo and you definitely offer some great ideas. Your guest post from your mom (from awhile ago) about her home is saved in my favorites because she has some wonderful ideas also! Your family is very talented! 🙂

6. Amy wrote:

I can't wait to see the rest!!!! 🙂
    You have gorgeous taste!
    Amy

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  7. You definitely picked up your mom's interior design talents! Crisp and classy!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  8. it looks SO cute! it's really coming together!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  9. ooo the mug holder is perfect!!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  10. Your place is the cutest. So much style. When can I move in?

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  11. So cute! This makes me really sad that my house doesn't actually have an entry way. It's all open, so there's no room to put fun entrance stuff. Yours looks great though!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply

You are making me want to go apartment shopping!

13. Marissa wrote:

That rug – j'adore! And I'm loving that coffee mug wall. Too cute!

14. Jamine wrote:

Love your style! Love that your decor never seems to look cluttered but just interesting. Simple and sleek. Keep the photos coming I love getting new ideas!

Posted 5.15.12 Reply
  15. I'm loving the coffee mug holder; you can never go wrong with a lot of mugs 🙂

Posted 5.15.12 Reply

I love all of this Lauren! You have such a great eye for things that look good together! The mason jar with the pretty white flowers is my favorite! It's so simple and classic. Can't wait to see more pictures!

17. Baylee wrote:

I love the mug holder! I want one now..

18. lori wrote:

that mug holder is sooo cute. i collect cute mugs, so i think that's really in the NEED category. and your entry way table is so cute, where did you find it?

19. Ashley wrote:

How cute! I love looking at home tour photos! I recently moved too so I love getting inspiration from others. Plus your table in your entry way is the same tables I am using in my bedroom as night stands! they are way too cute. great minds think alike 🙂

Posted 5.16.12 Reply
  20. I just bought that same chalkboard from Homegoods- love it! Your new apartment is precious!

Posted 5.17.12 Reply
  21. Michelle wrote:

I've been looking for a mug holder like that — Any idea where I could find a similar one? I checked the Pottery Barn website, but couldn't seem to find anything…. Thanks!

Posted 8.5.12 Reply

love the mug holder. wondering where the mugs are from?

Posted 8.20.12 Reply