currently

as some of you know, i moved into my new apartment this past weekend. moving is a pain in the booty, but decorating and setting up my new place makes it all worth it!
here’s a few photos from instagram:
new make up storage in my bathroom
bamboo organizers: the container store

new bedroom
duvet cover: west elm | pillow: target | lamp & shade: target

bookshelf in my living rom
ampersand: target | white frame & bookshelf: ikea

and, of course, my keurig and coffee tin
tin: macy’s – martha stewart collection | sugar container: pier 1
follow along on instagram
@lauren_fmgd

1. I'm a new follower and I love your blog. Did you mention you're a student? What are you going to school for? I'm studying to be a nurse.
    You can check out my blog at frazzledrazzlern.blogspot.com

2. Lauren wrote:

Lovely pictures lady! Hope you're settling in well 🙂
    And I love the organization of your make up!
    I may have to try and do that myself 🙂

Posted 5.2.12 Reply
  3. Love it so far 🙂 I always love moving & getting to redecorate. Hope we get to see some more pictures! I'm working on a bedroom re-do. You can see my progress on my blog.

Sam

Posted 5.2.12 Reply
  4. LOVEEE the bookshelf set up!
    Well I love it all but I'm all about that "&"…so cute!
    I've tried to organize my makeup like that but Boots always tries to eat it…FAIL!

Happy Wednesday, girl!

Posted 5.2.12 Reply
  5. I have that bookshelf from ikea too!!! I love it…. soo nice and a great price 🙂

Posted 5.2.12 Reply

I love it! Can't wait to see how the rest of the place comes together 🙂

I have that same bedspread but in a blue/teal color 🙂

Posted 5.2.12 Reply
  7. I love the bathroom storage! And the decorations on the bookshelf. And the bedspread! So basically, I just love all of it 🙂

8. Melissa wrote:

I love the bamboo container and the duvet! I have the same duvet in 'sea spray' in my guest room. Love it!

9. Angie wrote:

Looking good, I love the duvet 🙂

10. Jenny wrote:

i bought the same duvet at Target… love it!

11. it's looking great so far!!!! i love starting fresh 🙂

Posted 5.2.12 Reply

Where is your bed frame from?? I've been looking for one and LOVE yours!!!!

13. lori wrote:

i loveee everything you have posted to instagram of your new place! you have such great style!

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  14. Victoria wrote:

Lovely! My favorite part about mving (and rearanging) is that everything absolutely has a place. Looks like you are settling right in.

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  15. I love the jar you have for your brushes! Did you make it?

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  16. Jamie wrote:

Love what you've done so far! Can't wait to see more!

<3 Jamie

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  17. emgpkg wrote:

Where is your night stand fom??

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  18. emgpkg wrote:

Where is your night stand fom??

Posted 5.4.12 Reply