high five for friday

i have one question for you: how is it friday already?
seriously. last i checked it was tuesday.
oh well, i’ll take it.
here’s five of my favorite things from this past week:
1. i finally got things hung in my entry way!
2. i’m getting my hair done today. yesssssssssssssss.

3. my mom and i stopped at a new bakery in town. i tried their red velvet and it was pretty good! i’d definitely go back and try some other flavors too.
4. the apartment is almost all put together! which means that i can finally share some photos with you!

5. the boys found their favorite spot in the new place. at this moment, they were watching a bird. and by watching, i mean staring at without blinking.
why don’t you share your five favorite things from this week too?
link up below!

1. Laura wrote:

I love your cats! Can't wait to see the pics of your new place 🙂

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  2. oh man! what bakery is that? i loooooove a good cupcake 🙂 🙂 happy friday!

3. Danavee wrote:

RED VELVET!!!!!! YUM!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  4. I love your entry way. I need you to come over and decorate for me. Looking forward to seeing the new place come together. Have a great weekend.

Posted 5.11.12 Reply

I said the same thing in my post about this week flying by. I love that thing in your entry way! Where did you find it?

6. Mrs. S wrote:

Hi! I'm new and just liked up – thanks for hosting!! Love the entry way and cupcakes?? Yes please! Have a great weekend!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  7. Love your entryway!!! Love why you've done with your apartment. Happy Friday!!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  8. Where'd you get the stuff that's in your entry way? I LOVE the basket/chalkboard combo!!

9. Katie wrote:

love your entryway! have a great weekend!!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  10. M&O are so precious! And red velvet is my FAVORITE! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  11. Obviously I love your SUPER CUTE kitties.
    So glad you talked me into getting my own 🙂

Can't wait for the apartment tour via pictures!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply

Can't wait to see what your new apt looks like! Your kitties are so cute and your entryway looks divine!

Posted 5.11.12 Reply

I am loving loving loving your new apartment shots!!!
    YAY get your hairs DONE… that is literally one of the best things ever!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

14. Happy Friday!! 🙂
    LOVE your entry way! can't wait to see the rest of your new place! that cupcake is so cute! looks yummy. and your cats are adorable!
    Have a wonderful day! 🙂

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  15. Hi Lauren! So excited to find you from your sister's blog 🙂 Thanks so much for hosting this link up. Can't wait to go check out the rest of your blog!

16. Niki wrote:

I love the way you decorate! And your cats are adorable 🙂

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  17. That cupcake looks delish!

Posted 5.12.12 Reply