for those of you that are new, every friday i host a link-up called “High Five for Friday”. it’s a time to look back at your week and share five of your favorite things from it! join in, won’t you?
here’s five of my favorite things from this week:
1. my mom, sister, and i went on a quick girl’s trip down to south carolina and stayed in this beautiful cottage. we had such a good time shopping, eating, laughing, shopping, and shopping. did i mention we shopped?!
2. FMGD reached 1300 followers. cray. you guys are the bomb.
3. i saw this wallet and card case at the MK outlet and knew i had to have it. it’s the perfect pink, like a rosy raspberry. i’m in love.
|the name of the color is zinnia|
4. this was heaven. (if you look closely, you can see kate in the right corner!)
5. sister time! when we spend too much time together, we digress into our childish ways. that’s normal, right?
share your own post by linking up below!