30 with thirty // week one

top: francesca’s//pants: macy’s – american rag//necklace: francesca’s//shoes: franco sarto
dress: anthropologie//shirt: j.crew//necklace: j.crew outlet//bracelet: bevello//shoes: gap outlet
top: target//skirt: j.crew outlet//necklace: francesca’s//shoes: LOFT//bracelet: bevello
are you participating in the 30 with Thirty challenge?
link up with your post of your first (couple) outfits and Kate and I will announce our favorite in next week’s 30 with Thirty link-up post!

1. Love outfit number 3!

Sharon @ mrs. hines class

2. diditeach wrote:

The white top is adorable…..is it from this season ???

Posted 6.19.12 Reply

So so cute Lauren! I absolutely adore your style!!

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  4. That top in outfit #3 is SO gorgeous!
    Love it!
    And I'm mildly obsessed with the top in outfit #2, too 🙂

5. Aja wrote:

Loving the first outfit, SO cute!

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  6. oh i LOVE that top in the last outfit!!!!! so cute!

Posted 6.19.12 Reply

Love these 3 outfits! I think I'm going to join in on the fun next week. Need to get my 30 pieces together ASAP!
    Can I also just say I love how close you and Kate are??? I wish my sister and I were a little closer, you two are adorable!

Lindsay @
    LiindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  8. Love all these outfits, #1 is my favorite! I love this link up and need to get my act together so I can participate as well!

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  9. Yup. I'm going to raid your closet.

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  10. I love all three outfits! I especially love the tops your wearing in outfit one and three. I really like your color combination in #1.

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  11. This makes me want to do my own 30X30!
    Thanks for the inspiration

12. Ashley wrote:

I love outfit #2's blue shirt!

13. nikkei wrote:

I love that watch, where is it from?

14. Kristi wrote:

I just saw that y'all were doing this yesterday. I am working on getting my 30 pieces and can't wait to join the fun next week!

15. These are so great!

Posted 6.19.12 Reply
  16. i love all these outfits but the first one is my favorite! its so darling! i love that top!

Posted 6.20.12 Reply

Absolutely love the bright colored pants and yellow jcrew skirt! So cute!

Posted 6.20.12 Reply
  18. JennO wrote:

I Just love your style! 🙂

Posted 6.20.12 Reply
  19. JennO wrote:

I Just love your style! 🙂

Posted 6.20.12 Reply

i've living in the triangle area for the summer (originally from winston-salem) and was wondering what bevello this bracelet is from? i loveeee this southeast chain of boutiques and was wondering if there is one in durham? i think there are stores in CH and raleigh but i never have the time to go that far. thanks!

Posted 6.20.12 Reply
  21. Great job! I love the second ensemble, it looks comfortable and chic. Also, your hair looks amazing!! I am loving the warmth!

Posted 6.20.12 Reply

I love outfit #1. I wore something similar the other day. I'm all about the coral pants right now.

Posted 6.21.12 Reply
  23. Outfit #2 is my favourite. I too love your watch and your shoes are cute too.
    I am also playing along but I found this late so have added my link for my pile of clothes today and my first outfit will get posted tomorrow 🙂

Posted 6.21.12 Reply
  24. Megan wrote:

love your outfits!! I love that shirt in outfit number 2!

can I still link up even though I already did the challenge? I just completed it like a month ago and did 30×30 outfits all under $30 🙂 love to link up with you if I can still!

Posted 6.22.12 Reply