high five for friday

here’s five of my favorite things from this past week:

1. my new DIY yarn garland.

2. baseball tees and jean shorts are the dress code for rainy, errand-running days.
3. my favorite jewels.
4. otis was a train conductor the other night. i think he felt very powerful in that
    position, he didn’t really want to get out.
5. my new, darker hair color thanks to my sister! i’m going for a more natural look
    and i’m pretty much diggin’ it so far.

new to high five for friday? click here.

link up below with your own H54F post!

1. LOVING the hair color, girl! so fabulous 🙂 and the yard garland is adorable, but NOT as adorable as Otis 🙂 lol happy friday!

2. Laura wrote:

Love the hair color! I looks fantastic on you!!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  3. Hey Lauren! Sorry for the double link accident on #7 and #11! Hope you can remove one without messing anything up.
    Thanks again for this great post! Loved it!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  4. Cute purse. I like the color and that slouchiness.

Hope everyone has a good Friday. My post talks about wild strawberries, saving a chipmunk from a pool and 3 more. I have a request. Everyone puts their name, but I would love it if they put one or two of the highlights instead. I don't know if I am being wrong by putting a description instead of my name, but I think it describes my post better. Just a thought, not trying to be a pain.

5. Carly wrote:

Love the hot pink bracelet! Where is it from???

Carly

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  6. your new hair color looks great!

7. Cami wrote:

I've been reading your blog for months now, only to just realize we have the same bed and duvet! Great minds think alike I suppose : )

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Linking up for the first time! What a great idea!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Oooo Love love love your new hair color!!

XO

10. Gabyash wrote:

You look very nice!!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  11. Baseball tees really are the way to go! I love that you wear them. I love them.

Also, I LOVE the new hair!

12. Linds wrote:

Really love the hair color. I think I will have to try something like that this fall!

13. Val wrote:

Yay did this for the first time today…love it!

val

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  14. Your hair looks lovely as always girlie!!! Kudos to your sasssster making it look fantab!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  15. This is my first link up ever!!!
    Thanks! and thank goodness its FRIDAY!!!

Montana
    saramontanasays.blogspot.com

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  16. Yeek, accidently posted my link twice. I typed my blog address wrong in the first one. Sorry!

Ps: Love the hair and the train conducting cat!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Your hair color looks awesome! I would really love to add highlights to my hair but my stylist says "don't do it until you have to" but I want to now! Haha

Love your errand running outfit – I definitely don't look that cute when I'm running errands!

18. Ren wrote:

The yarn garland is ADORABBIBBLE! As is the cat. My two girls freak out completely in such contraptions. I'm a newboe High Fiver, so… HI!

19. Ren wrote:

Ugh, NEWBIE… spelling, Ren. Spelling. Great way to bugger up an introduction. *sigh*

20. Mireya wrote:

Ah I love your new hair color! And I'm really excited about the 30×30 challenge, I'm hoping to participate too!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply
  21. LOVE the new hair color it looks GREAT! AND your errand clothes are perfect!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Love the hair!! And am seriously in love with the yarn garland! 🙂 I'm debating on the 30×30 challenge….I don't have much planned for the next month, so I don't think it would make sense for me right now, but the idea is fantastic, and one I am sure to use in the future! Hope you have a great weekend!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Love the hair color, jewels, DIY garland…ok- I like it all!

Lindsay @
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Love the new hair! Soooooo pretty! Also where on earth did you get that cute cat play train? I think my two furry babes will love something like that!

Kate @ carolinaconfessions.blogspot.com

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Love the hair color!! I also love that you get more and more link-ups every week!

Posted 6.15.12 Reply

Your hair looks great! And I also love that yarn garland. Precious.

Posted 6.16.12 Reply
  27. I love your hair! It looks beautiful! 🙂 And your go-to outfit for a rainy day? Adorable! 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!

Posted 6.16.12 Reply
  28. Your hair looks AMAZING!!!!

Posted 6.16.12 Reply
  29. Beautiful new hair color!

-Jenn

Posted 6.16.12 Reply
  30. I always love reading High 5 for Friday (it's actually how I first heard about your blog) – that watch is iiiiincredible.

Posted 6.18.12 Reply

Love the purse!! What kind of purse is it?

Posted 6.18.12 Reply
  32. Hey Lauren! I just discovered your blog this weekend through Pinterest and totally love it! I spent a while flipping back through your old posts and started following you through Bloglovin. I can't wait to read more!

Audrey

Posted 6.18.12 Reply
  33. Mary wrote:

i Lauren…I took the F54F button and have my post ready for tomorrow. How do I appear on the list? PS, I am your newest follower. I put this on 6/20 oops now here.

Posted 6.22.12 Reply