sometimes i don’t know what to title posts

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

my sister and i leave this weekend to travel home for a little R&R at the family lakehouse. we’re planning to do a lot of eating, relaxing, laying by the lake, and probably a little bit of antique store shopping.

my iPad will have a freshly downloaded movie, my carry-on bag an arrangement of snacks and magazines, and my suitcase filled with mass amounts of clothing that i most likely will not wear, but will appreciate having the option to.

oh, and in case you’re wondering, i will basically be wearing every single one of the items above. it’s pretty much like traveling in pajamas, but a little less questionable.

1. love traveling in "comfort" / "style"! i always put together an outfit that looks chic but is really like traveling in pajamas! have so much fun this weekend!!

still being [molly]

2. Carly wrote:

Gotta love a loaded iPad for traveling, mine got me from Los Angeles to charleston yesterday! Have a blast!

Carly

3. Sam wrote:

I have those shoes! – love target. Have a great weekend!

4. Kelly wrote:

I freaking love that scarf…but the one you have up looks greyish and they only have brown or white on their website…anyway LOVE your travel outfit.

5. Montana wrote:

That scarf looks so comfy!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Posted 6.28.12 Reply
  6. I LOVE the scarf…and the skirt…heck, I LOVE all of it! Have fun and get some R&R with your fam 🙂

7. Karleen wrote:

I love the outfit & love that most of it is from Target! I'm heading out of town this weekend & have been wondering what to pack, I think I have my answer now! Have a great weekend!!!

Posted 6.28.12 Reply
  8. i've been coveting that bag for months…and now i just have to have it! 🙂 have a fabulous vacation!

9. Alyssa wrote:

The iPad is a great, great travel accessory!

Alyssa (alattelove1.blogspot.com)

Posted 6.28.12 Reply
  10. Love all of those items. An iPad is definitely a must-have, but mine got slaughtered on a sidewalk and I am still not over it. I miss it so much! Especially while traveling!

Those items are great and definitely think the outfit is perfect for a flight.

Have a great trip!

Melissa from Grin and Barrett

Posted 6.28.12 Reply

Super jealous, I want a lake house someday so do the same! You ladies will have lots of fun…loving your travel outfit. Super comfy, yet stylish 🙂

Lindsay @
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

12. Samantha wrote:

Definitely have to catch up on celebrity gossip when traveling 🙂

13. Maria wrote:

Safe travels! I feel like the iPad is SUCH a great accessory, I am in desperate want of one!

14. Victoria wrote:

Have fun! You sill clearly be traveling well. I too am an overpacker type…But I almost never have to go without, borrow, or buy things on my trips because it's ALL in my bag(s). 😉

15. Niki wrote:

These are all so perfect for travel. I honestly don't know what I would do without my iPad at this point! Have fun!!!

16. jennifer wrote:

I have the above skirt and was wondering how it was supposed to fit…one size I feel is a little tight across the thigh area and the other size is loose, but a little big in the waste…not sure how maxi skirts are supposed to fit! Thanks! 🙂

17. Waiting wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for not traveling in pjs. I HATE seeing people do that. You will look chic and comfortable and not like you have been having a movie marathon for 3 days and haven't left your house.
    Maxi dresses or skirts are so comfy while flying. My go to choice.

Have a fun trip!

Posted 6.28.12 Reply
  18. I am really loving that bag! There is nothing better then pj like quality clothes! haha

Rachel

19. Sarah wrote:

Ahhhhhh I love this! I am on vacation right now and my biggest fear is running out of reading material an stretchy clothes.

Posted 6.28.12 Reply
  20. Those are the exact 2 magazines I bought when traveling a few weeks ago!

Posted 6.28.12 Reply
  21. I have got to try a maxi skirt!

Posted 6.29.12 Reply
  22. Val wrote:

This is the perfect travel outfit, the maxi skirt is a great idea!

val

Posted 6.29.12 Reply
  23. perfect summer outfit!! love it.

Posted 6.29.12 Reply
  24. I am adoring those sandals! 🙂

found you through a royal daughter's designs on facebook. Following!

Posted 7.3.12 Reply

Hi there!!! I absolotely LOVE your blog!
    You must have a post about how to wear maxi skirts! I bought one the other day but I dont know what kind of top I should wear with it!

xoxo

Posted 7.4.12 Reply
  26. Erin wrote:

Please do a maxi skirt post! I have the same one and besides a few tank tops, I'm unsure of what goes well with it.

Love your style!