30 with thirty // week four

our favorite look this week comes from Allie over at Miss Lovie:
we love how fun and playful her outfit is and i love that she inspired me for some new ideas because i have the same navy dress she’s wearing in her three outfits!
here’s my next three outfits, all using my almost-neon pink racerback tank from the gap outlet:

i want to take a second to give a huge, hands-cupped-around-my-mouth, yelling as loud as possible, shout-out to the wisconsin sun for giving me an actual tan while i was there this past week. i mean, come on. (it’s also alarming how alarming it is to see myself with a tan…i need to get out in the sun more.)

link up with your next round of outfits below!

1. Maria wrote:

Your hair has been looking great recently! In love with the center part. The tank is super cute too!

2. Maria wrote:

• Lauren wrote:

thank you πŸ™‚ i was always opposed to the center part but now i kinda love it!

• kimberly wrote:

I love it too! Did you just pin the back up with pins? Super cute πŸ™‚

Posted 7.10.12 Reply

Looking awesome miss lauren!!!
    love the hot pink!

4. Kate wrote:

HOTTIE!

Posted 7.10.12 Reply

I never would have thought to pair that tank with those skinny jeans but it looks awesome!!

Also love the last outfit with the black maxi skirt, absolutely adorable!!

Did you darken your hair? I wish I could pull of a center part, it looks so great on you!

Yeah for the sun! I have been gradually getting color but my arms are much much darker than my legs because I have to wear pants to work every day =(

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

• Lauren wrote:

thanks! and, yes, i went a little bit darker with my hair…trying to go for a bit of a more natural look πŸ™‚

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  6. I love these outfits and your hair looks awesome! You and your sister give me hair envy πŸ˜‰

Maria
    Dainty and Decadent

7. Kathleen wrote:

Love the pink with the red skinnys. That looks so cute! I've been wanting a pair of colored skinny jeans since last fall but could never find a pair that looks flattering. My search will continue this fall! lol πŸ™‚

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  8. LOVE these looks, lauren. and i'm with maria – your hair is looking AMAZING!!!! it looks so pretty!

still being [molly]

9. Angie wrote:

I love the pink and black together!

10. Jasmin wrote:

Immediately recognized your great tan on the photos before reading your text :)! Your skin looks so fresh and shiny, absolutely amazing! Love your hairdo. Your hair has grown so much, there is a little ombre look to it, isnΒ΄t it?

11. Brittany wrote:

LOVING your hair

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  12. Simply stunning, L! Love it!

Posted 7.10.12 Reply

Love the pink tank paired with the yellow pencil skirt, so pretty!

Lindsay @
    LindsayJEveryday.blogsot.com

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  14. LOVE your black skirt! Where is it from?

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  15. Okay HELLO! You look gorg! Love the looks. πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

16. Candice wrote:

love love love putting pink and yellow together! It has been one of my favorite color combos lately! Love the outfits!

Posted 7.11.12 Reply
  17. I love all the outfits! I especially like the pink shirt with the yellow skirt, it's such a cheerful look.

Posted 7.11.12 Reply
  18. Jill wrote:

Your face looks SO CUTE with that sunkissed glow! That is always my goal but I have a hard time. So sometimes I just end up turning to bronzer πŸ™‚

Posted 7.11.12 Reply
  19. Annie wrote:

Love love love these outfits! That pink top is so pretty and looks amazing with the yellow skirt πŸ™‚

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

Posted 7.11.12 Reply
  20. LOVE the yellow skirt with the pink top. Uber cute! Don't you just love how the sun brings out your freckles during the summer? Adorable.

Posted 7.11.12 Reply
  21. Deb wrote:

Love your hair like that!!

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  22. I love what you did with the maxi! I have that same skirt and have the hardest time making an outfit using it.

Posted 7.20.12 Reply
  23. Adrienne wrote:

I love your 3 outfits! My favorite is the pink top with red pants. You have a new follower!

Posted 8.2.12 Reply