30 with thirty // week seven

our favorite outfit from this past week comes from Rachel @ On A Sunday Afternoon
we’re loving the light, summery colors and belted waist!
———————
(pardon the interruption: i’m going to take a moment and apologize for the quality of the following photos. poor lighting + crappy lens = total motivation to suck it up and buy a new lens)

link up below! (please only link up if you’re participating in the challenge and if you link back to my blog!)

1. I reeeally love your style…you totally inspire me for after I get out of these maternity clothes! 🙂

Posted 7.31.12 Reply

cute cute! Love the ease of all these outfits!

Posted 7.31.12 Reply
  3. The first outfit…LOVEEE.
    So pretty 🙂

Posted 7.31.12 Reply
  4. I'm terrible at accessorizing, but I always love your complimentary necklaces. Any advice?

5. Morgan wrote:

Love your hair!

6. love all three looks but I think the first one is my favorite! xo

Posted 7.31.12 Reply
  7. Love the necklace from Francesca's!

You have such great style! Love the belted waist on the light colored cardigan and white skirt!!

8. Kristen wrote:

Love the blue necklace with the black shirt! It really helps it stand out. I do think the first one is my favorite though! For some reason I used to think you weren't "supposed" to wear necklaces if you were wearing a button down. HAha shows how much I know! Now I'm going to start! Thank you for sharing all of your outfits!I'm also jealous of your beautiful hair! Mine is taking FOREVER to grow! Have a good day!
    -Kristen @ fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

Posted 7.31.12 Reply
  9. Loving that 1st francescas necklace..and I love the chucka look at the end, very casual yet edgy.

10. Jessica wrote:

I love the blue necklace with the black shirt!

Posted 7.31.12 Reply

Love these looks my dear.

And that cute little elephant 🙂

Lindsay @
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

12. Jessica wrote:

Very cute outfits! Those necklaces are so cute! When did you get them from Target? I haven't been able to find them.

Also, I love your hair too! What does it look like in the back?

13. Gorgeous, girl!

14. Danielle wrote:

Gorgeous as always Lauren! I love seeing your photos each week!

Posted 7.31.12 Reply
  15. Love the looks Lauren! I love your Converse sneakers. But I was going to ask, what color lipstick are you wearing? It looks great.

16. loving these classic looks this week, lauren!! the chucks are my fave 🙂

Posted 8.1.12 Reply
  17. All these outfits are so cute! I really love the second one, that blue necklace is so pretty, and perfect with the black shirt.

Posted 8.1.12 Reply
  18. All the outfits are so simple & cute! I love all the necklaces.

Alice

Posted 8.1.12 Reply
  19. I loove the third outfit — so cute and casual! Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂

Posted 8.1.12 Reply