home again

getting back to real life after vacation is always harder than i think it will be. time at home was just what i needed. i feel like i gained a lot of clarity for my future and was inspired for some (hopefully) upcoming projects and changes that i’m really excited about.in other news, the cats are out-of-their-minds thrilled to have me back. i guess 7 days is just too long for them, because they were wild all night last night. it’s a wonder i even got sleep. i can’t lie though, i appreciate having a little greeting committee like that.

1. It's nice being back home isn't it? But then I always start planning the next holiday a few days later 🙂

E x

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  2. i LOVE that photo of your bed / art. it's so pretty!! glad you had a great visit at home!

still being [molly]

Posted 7.9.12 Reply

Great pictures! And I hear ya on getting back to real life after some time away…doing the same myself. Glad your time off gave you some clarity.

Posted 7.9.12 Reply

I LOVED watching your trip though instagram!

happy homecoming!

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  5. Victoria wrote:

It's great to get back to life feeling refreshed! I just finished a vacation too and I am giving myself a day to rest from it before I take the world on again. 🙂

Love the lake picture! Also, what kind of muffins are those?

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  6. Glad you had such a great time! 🙂 I love your pictures!

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  7. Jill wrote:

Don't you love how happy your pets are to see you when you return home? I love it, total self-esteem booster, ha 🙂 I love the photo of the bed with the yellow pillows!

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  8. I love the relationship you and Kate have. It reminds me a lot of my relationship with my sister. I am so glad you had a great trip.

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  9. Your vacation looked fantastic via Instagram! 🙂

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  10. Kathleen wrote:

Yay! Glad your kitties were so glad to have you home! And I'm glad you had a great time at home. I'm heading home next week after not being there for a year! So I totally get how you were feeling being home! I expect to feel the same way when I get there! 🙂

Posted 7.9.12 Reply
  11. Emma Miya wrote:

I LOVE THE BEDROOM!! the colors and patterns. love!!!

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  12. Glad you had such a great time!

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  13. Deb wrote:

I loved having you home!

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  14. Welcome back! It is difficult to get back into the swing of things after vacation, but it's still a good feeling to be back home. All the pictures are lovely!

Posted 7.10.12 Reply
  15. Heather wrote:

Coming back from vacation is always tough – I always have a day or 2 of post vacation blues… these are amazing pictures!

XO