inspire: office

so, although i don’t technically have an office, i do have a large enough bedroom to have an office corner. hey, i’ll take what i can get. oh, and in case you doubted it, i already have my future office all put together…in my mind and on pinterest.
anyways, the longer that i’ve been a part of this crazy creative life (think: blogging, jewelry making, etc), i’ve found the importance of having an inspiring workspace.
enter: the beginnings of an object gallery wall. this beauty is just to the right of a huge vintage window, which is directly in front of my desk (which you can kind of see in the photos). i’ll continue adding to it as i find things that i just need to have, but i like where we’re headed. me and andre, that is.

do you have an inspiring workspace?

1. Deb wrote:

Love!

2. Kalie wrote:

Be careful hanging things with command hooks – I had things fall off my wall & break last summer when it got too hot in my apartment.

3. Kate wrote:

love it!

LOVE.
    I got a new job.
    Im moving to a new city.

My first action as soon as I was in 10 feet of a computer, looking at your apartment tour!!

THANKSS!
    🙂

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  5. I do NOT have an inspiring work space. Right now it consists of my kitchen table. We are however, moving to a bigger place, and I will be getting an office! I am BEYOND excited! Eeeek!

Melissa

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  6. We are in a 2 bedroom condo…my office space is the kitchen table but now I'm inspired to create a little corner. Love your style!

7. Lauren wrote:

Love that letter "L" for your space. Is that the small one from anthro or the larger sized one??

Posted 7.12.12 Reply

Love it! Can't wait to see what else you add to it!

9. Kathleen wrote:

So adorable! 🙂 I love the idea of an inspiration wall! Def something to think about for my next apartment.

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  10. i LOVE the wishbone!! i love collecting them 🙂 need to go to z gallerie and get my own!

11. Laurie Ann wrote:

Okay, I really hope people appreciate how funny you are. You always have great posts and you have inspired me to dress better and stuff. But you also throw in humor and it's just hilarious. Thanks for being inspiring AND funny!

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  12. Andre is my favorite part. I can't wait to see what else you add.
    I love the idea of an object wall.
    I would love to have an inspiring work space, but I currently have no room for that.

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  13. Love! I can't wait to move soon and create my own little work space. Love the silver wish bone especially.

E x

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  14. LOVE this wall, lauren! i need an inspiring workspace… my workspace is very uninspiring right now… 🙁

Posted 7.12.12 Reply
  15. How lovely! I really like the things that you have hanging! Very cool. 🙂 I work from my dining room table, which doubles as a desk area for me — and a crafting area. I like being near my husband while I work on the blog and DIY projects, since the dining area of our apartment is right off of the living room! 🙂

16. Mary wrote:

I'm liking the wishbone. Mary

Posted 7.12.12 Reply

Love the wishbone! I wish I had an "inspiring" office. Working on it!

18. Jordan wrote:

Love it! Especially the wishbone that is so cool!

19. Laura wrote:

I have a small desk in our spare bedroom, which functions as my office and my closet since the closet in our master bedroom is TINY. I have lots of inspiring things but most of it is in boxes until I get my walls repainted and a new desk. Love your inspiration! And I agree, Pinterest is a great place to gather the inspiring images!

–Laura
    check out my July giveaway!

20. Carly wrote:

Love they giraffe head! So cute!

Carly

21. Erin wrote:

I wish for that wishbone to appear on my wall

22. Martha L. wrote:

Where did you get the giraffe head? I absolutely adore them and would love to add it to my collection. Thanks!

Posted 7.13.12 Reply
  23. Jill wrote:

Is that a paned glass panel window on the wall beside your objects? I'd love to see that, too! 🙂 I have a room in my house designated as my office but it isn't put together and definitely isn't used for anything creative. I've certain lost my mojo over the past couple of years!!

Posted 7.13.12 Reply
  24. That really is a huge window! I love it!

Posted 7.13.12 Reply
  25. elisabeth wrote:

I LOVE collage walls! It looks great!

I am pretty sure I need a wishbone for my wall now…..

Posted 7.13.12 Reply
  26. Amber wrote:

Just found your blog today…love your office wall decor! I have an office corner as well and have been slowly decorating the area for a few months. I added an iPhone/Native Union phone holder for my wall so it is more office-like. Bet it would be cute in your place as well! See here: http://www.violapearl.com/2012/05/office-tricks.html

Posted 7.13.12 Reply
    • Lauren wrote:

i LOVE that! i just may have to get one for myself – thanks!

Posted 7.15.12 Reply