these two

you’d think i told them that they will never be able to eat again by the way they reacted to the camera coming out. they finally lost interest and just fell back asleep.

seriously, they have such a cake life. they eat, sleep, wrestle, repeat.

i’d like to try that routine one day, except maybe without the wrestling. i’ll see how i’m feeling.

Precious!
    And YES I feel like we all deserve a little Cat Life time!

XO

Posted 7.19.12 Reply

I totally agree with this post! I always say to my husband that we have to train our cat Bella to clean the house while we are at work all day! The productivity level around here would go way up…lol. Pics are so cute thanks for sharing.
    Kelly

3. They are so cute!! 🙂

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  4. I say that about my cat all the time…she acts like she has a tough life.

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  5. Those are gorgeous pics of your cats! Very cute and cosy.

E x

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  6. AH! Melting. My. HEART!

Last week one of my friends was over at my apartment working out with me and she was in mid crunch and she looked over and saw Boots lounging on the table while we plowed through the workout. She yelled, "I WANT YOUR LIFE!" to m cat…hahaha! This post reminds me of that!

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  7. Kelly-If you figure out a way to train your cat to clean while your at work, please share!

8. Kate wrote:

These are GREAT photos!

9. Montana wrote:

super good pics!!

10. Amy wrote:

I love these pictures! 🙂

Posted 7.19.12 Reply

I just have to say, I love your cat posts. I am a HUGE cat lover myself and have a thing for orange tabbies. One of your cats looks just like my old kitty…he lived to be 18.5 years old and was one of a kind. The other one looks just like one of our cats we had to put down last year. It breaks my heart a little when I see the pictures of your "boys," but I still love to see them. Keep the kitty pics coming. And thank you for being a cat lover…we need more out there so there aren't so many cats in shelters!!

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  12. Love reading about your cats. I have two of my own so it's fun to see what other people think about their kitties. They do have a pretty sweet life 🙂

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  13. i know. i wanna be a cat. seriously. BEST LIFE EVAR.

14. Amber wrote:

What a life! My dog hates being photographed as well…but she never gives in! These photos are lovely.

15. MaviDeniz wrote:

They are so cute and they remind me of my dog. He has the life lol

Xo

16. Megan wrote:

adorablllee! i wish i was a cat everyday!

17. Alix wrote:

How precious are they?! I'm still trying to convince my husband to get a cat. Hopefully it will happen soon! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 7.19.12 Reply
  18. Lol, such precious pictures! My husband and I love cats and so wish we could have one — but he is very very allergic!

19. Carly wrote:

beautiful. Some days I'd love to lounge around in bed all day like a cat.

Posted 7.20.12 Reply
  20. My husband has told me for years that he wants to be a cat in his next life.

Posted 7.20.12 Reply
  21. Laine wrote:

Lauren, what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures look great, and I'm looking for a new camera!

Posted 7.22.12 Reply