30 with thirty // rewind

well, there you have it. all 30 of my outfits that were made using only 30 items. honestly, i could probably make at least 10 more outfits out of the items that i used, which is pretty good. some items i wore more than others (i.e. maxi skirt, pink tank), but they were all versatile enough to be used for at least two different looks.

overall, i’d say the challenge was a success!

1. So much fun! I really don't think I could do it! Especially having to wear suits everyday to work! ESHK! They all look fabulous! I bet you really found out what your staple items were that's for sure! xoxo

2. RachelE wrote:

Super cute! My favorite is the outfit with the jean shorts, yellow shirt and pink necklace. Fun challenge 🙂

Posted 8.23.12 Reply
  3. skinny jeans are so cute on you! I love the pink tank with the reddish/coralish jeans. 🙂

Posted 8.23.12 Reply
  4. I think I love every single outfit in this post! you did a really great job here! xo

5. Kristen wrote:

Cute!!! I love it!

6. Awesome job. 🙂

7. Jessica wrote:
  8. Filiz wrote:

I love how you used a dress as a shirt (Second pic. with a skirt over it) very creative!
    x

9. Kelly wrote:

you did a steller job. every outfit was unique and cute! nice work

10. Meg wrote:

I totally want your clothes and your sister's clothes! This was not good for my budget! I want to buy new stuff!! Loved following this series, even though I didn't participate. Too much going on in my life. 🙂

Posted 8.23.12 Reply
  11. Wow, this is amazing! You would never guess that you only used 30 pieces to put together such a great variety of fabulous outfits. Very well done!

Posted 8.23.12 Reply

Can you do a post on jewelry making? Maybe a tutorial..

13. Kari wrote:

You are so creative mixing all your pieces!! Great job!

Posted 8.23.12 Reply
  14. Great job!! I think my closet is in need of a serious overhaul!!

15. Kaytlynn wrote:

I love this post!

16. Lulu wrote:

You did a fantastic job! Now Could you pop over to London and help me find some inspiration in my wardrobe please??

Posted 8.23.12 Reply
  17. Great job on the challenge! I think you picked some great pieces to mix & match!

Alice

Posted 8.24.12 Reply
  18. Erika wrote:

I love the grey skirt! Where is it from?

Posted 8.24.12 Reply
  19. Chelsea wrote:

Great job! I love your outfits. I am new to this whole blogging business, and I began following the 30×30 challenge WAY too late to join. I may do one this fall with my mom. Thanks for the inspiring idea!

Posted 8.24.12 Reply
  20. Wow, you did such an amazing job.
    I'd love to try doing this some time.

– Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

Posted 8.25.12 Reply
  21. Megan wrote:

I love EVERY single outfit!! SUCH a great challenge!! Would love to see you do something similar with fall clothes!! Fall fashion is DEF my fav!! 🙂

Posted 9.3.12 Reply
  22. Bila ingin berkunjung ke tempat wisata di gunung kidul, kami juga siap sedia menyediakan sewa mobil kami. Pilihan kendaraan di rental mobil jogja kami sangat banyak, mulai dari Avanza, Xenia, Ertiga, Innova, Elf, Hiace dan Bus. Dan tahun terlama dari kendaraan-kendaraan tersebut 2013. Tentunya armada sewa mobil jogja kami masuk golongan yang terbaru bukan? Baca selengkapnya cara booking, alamat rental dan nomor telepon di tautan berikut.
    Anda tidak perlu khawatir dengan pelayanan jasa sewa mobil jogja di tempat kami. Kami akan memberikan service yang maksimal. Saat booking sewa mobil anda akan dilayani oleh customer service yang ramah. Dan saat perjalanan anda akan ditemani dengan sopir (driver) sekaligus guide yang profesional karena sudah mengetahui seluk-beluk daerah jogja dan sekitarnya. Fasilitas lengkap di sewa mobil jogja dan rental mobil murah jogja baca lengkap disini.
    Jika anda ingin menyewa mobil di kota malang, maka percayakan saja kepada Madas Trans yang merupakan perusahaan rental sewa mobil di kota malang. Perusahaan Madas Trans ini sudah berdiri sejak tahun 2013 dan memiliki kredibilitas yang tinggi di dunia persewaan mobil di Malang. Jaminan kenyamanan saat menggunakan jasa Madas Trans sudah pasti dan tidak diragukan lagi. Info detail tentang rental mobil malang di Madas Trans klik link berikut.
    Armada rental mobil yang disediakan di Madas Trans sangat banyak, dari tahun terlama hingga armada mobil sewa yang terbaru. Semua armada itu memang diupgrade secara berkala demi kenyamanan para customer sewa mobil malang tersebut baca lengkap disini.
    Untuk info alamat lengkap dan nomor telepon kantor rental mobil malang Madas Trans bisa dilihat di website resminya rentalmobilharian(dot)com. Jika memiliki pertanyaan seputar rental mobil di malang tersebut Anda bisa menghubungi customer service di Madas Trans dan tentunya Anda akan dilayani dengan sangat baik dan profesional. Untuk melihat website resmi dari rental mobil murah Madas Trans klik tautan berikut.

Posted 3.24.16 Reply