30 with thirty // week nine

our favorite look from last week comes from Lauren at The Blessed Life:
we love the striped tank and cropped jeans! thanks to everyone who linked up!
below are my new three outfits:

link up below if you’re participating in the 30 with thirty challenge!

1. Love the grey skirt. Such a versatile piece.

2. Cute tank!

ALWAYS SO CUTE… ALWAYS.

Posted 8.14.12 Reply
  4. I really love the second look. That tank is so cute!

Posted 8.14.12 Reply
  5. I really love the second look. That tank is so cute!

6. Valeri wrote:

Good morning!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read all about it here:

Have a great day!

7. Jes wrote:

Love these three!

My faves are: the necklace from the first, and the third outfit combo!

What great looks! And that tank goes with everything! I need to hunt one down!

8. Jennifer wrote:

Okay, Lauren, you just pack up that last outfit and ship it off to me, right away. 🙂

9. Jamie wrote:

I LOVE your long black skirt!! Where did you get it?

Posted 8.14.12 Reply

I love it!!! I love the maxi skirt with that top! So comfy and cute! Where are they from???

11. Katie wrote:

Love the third outfit!

Posted 8.14.12 Reply
  12. Every time I go to Target I see that white tank and think "how would I wear it?" Finally, I think I'm going to pull the trigger and buy it. Lots of ideas now! 🙂 Thanks!

13. I love the first and second one the best — so so pretty! 🙂

14. Chelsea wrote:

I love the second outfit. The blue in the necklace works so well with the color in the skirt and the mustard colored sandals. I would have never thought to put this together.

Posted 8.15.12 Reply
  15. lauren! thanks to you i snagged that lace tank from target last week on sale… with a coupon! YES. i love it! it's so comfortable and versatile. i love the way you styled it with the grey skirt. so cute!!

Posted 8.15.12 Reply