30 with thirty // week ten

our favorite look from last week’s link-up comes from Leslyn @ Leslyn’s Lovely Life

we love the maxi skirt with the chambray and the fun necklace!

and here’s my final three looks for my 30 with thirty challenge. i’ve really enjoyed it but am totally looking forward to sharing outfits with other parts of my wardrobe 🙂

1. I love maxi skirts! They are so comfy and yet make me feel so pretty.

2. Katie wrote:

so cute! love all of those outfits – especially the second one!

3. Les wrote:

1. Thank you for picking mine this week! It totally made my day!

2. My favorite look was probably the first one (of course). Haha the statement necklace is awesome!

3. THANK YOU for hosting such an awesome link up. I have loved this project, and I am looking forward to the ones you have in the future!

Posted 8.21.12 Reply

Where is this maxi skirt from?!

Thanks!

5. Amy wrote:

cute, i love the maxi and polka dot one! Great way to end it!

6. Lyndsay wrote:

That 3rd outfit is my favorite, it's perfect! You seriously rock a middle part so well.

Posted 8.21.12 Reply

Love the 1st look! It's funny how your skirt/belt combo is just like Leslyn's! Very chic. Like Les said above me, THANK YOU so much for hosting such a wonderful link up. Participating has been so much fun and I hope you have others in the future!

Posted 8.21.12 Reply
  8. oooo i LOVE the second look, lauren! so fun. and you look like you're about to crack up which i love! haha

9. Emily wrote:

I really like that structured tank! I think it would look really tough with a leather jacket and heels! (And jeans, too… haha!) Really enjoying reading your blog.

xoxo
    Emily
    emilyannestyle.com

10. Kenzie wrote:

That was my favorite outfit of Leslyn's last week! 🙂 Love it!

Also, the third outfit you put together is SO cute! I love that top! You look great girl. 🙂

XO,
    Kenzie

lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com

Posted 8.21.12 Reply
  11. I love the first outfit! The pop of color the necklace gives is perfect.

Posted 8.21.12 Reply
  12. I love all 3 outfits! And can we just talk about how perfect your hair is in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE!!!!! GOSH! I love it! I hope mine will eventually be that long! It's a SLOW process!!!!!

13. I think these 3 are my favorite of the whole bunch! 🙂

14. Kasey wrote:

that polka dot top. love it so much in the last outfit!

15. Jes wrote:

Love the Maxi skirt look! I love to wear mine with a heather gray tee. The pink necklace is the perfect touch! I wish I would have bought it when I saw it at the store!

16. Kate wrote:

LOOOOOVE all of these!

17. Laura wrote:

I'm in love with your red jeans where did you get them from?

Posted 8.21.12 Reply

my obsession with maxi skirts… and your blog are getting out of hand 🙂

19. Jessica wrote:

Very cute! I really love that last outfit 🙂 All that coral and the polka dots!

20. Hailey wrote:

I have had so much fun watching these outfits every week! Love this first one with the pink necklace!

21. gina wrote:

Love the polka dot top! Where did you get it?

22. Chelsea wrote:

I agree, the polka dot top is my favorite! Especially with the vibrant color skinny jeans.

Thanks for all of the outfit ideas!

Posted 8.22.12 Reply

I love the last 3 outfits! You did good my dear…

Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Posted 8.22.12 Reply
  24. I love your outfits! My favorite was the last one! 😀

Posted 8.22.12 Reply
  25. Tiffany wrote:

LOVE the black skirt!

Posted 8.22.12 Reply
    • Tiffany wrote:

The linkys are showing up on the side of your last pic…is that just me or by design?

Posted 8.22.12 Reply

I would love for you guys to do a "fall" version of the 30×30. Maybe when it gets a little cooler?

Posted 8.23.12 Reply
  27. Megan wrote:

Where is your denim skirt , colored jeans and polka dot top from?

Posted 9.3.12 Reply
    • Lauren wrote:

the pants are American Rag by Macy's, the skirt (it's actually linen/cotton, i think!) is from Banana Republic, and the top is from J. Crew!

Posted 9.4.12 Reply
  28. Rencana liburan sudah dekat? Anda ingin jalan-jalan ke kota mana? Saya kasih saran sebaiknya datang saja ke kota malang batu yang sejuk dan penuh kenyamanan ini. Ada banyak wisata menarik di kota malang batu. Selain itu, Anda bisa juga berkunjung ke wisata gunung bromo dari kota malang. Agar lebih hemat, kami menyediakan paket wisata malang bromo dengan harga yang murah dan fasilitas lengkap. Info detail tentang perjalanan paket wisata malang bromo bisa visit blog ini.
    Anda butuh transportasi untuk melakukan penjemputan ke bandara juanda di surabaya? Kami siap sedia 24 jam melayani anda. Kami dari perusahaan rental mobil di surabaya datang dengan harga murah dan juga bisa mengantarkan dan menemani anda ke tempat tujuan. Rental mobil surabaya di tempat kami ini bisa booking secara online. Dapatkan info nomer telepon rental mobil surabaya kunjungi blog ini.
    Salah satu tempat penyewaan mobil di kota surabaya yang sudah banyak memiliki pelanggan tetap dan bekerja sama dengan beberapa perusahaan adalah MADAS TRANS. Perusahaan yang bergerak di penyedia transportasi di surabaya ini sudah terpercaya sejak tahun 2014. Salah satu mobil yang paling sering disewa oleh customer baik secara pribadi ataupun perusahaan adalah sewa mobil kijang innova surabaya. Mungkin mobil ini sangat nyaman dikendarai. Info alamat lengkap sewa mobil surabaya Madas Trans kunjungi selengkapnya disini.
    Jangan sampai tertipu saat melakukan sewa menyewa mobil di surabaya secara online. Sebaiknya anda memilih perusahaan yang direkomendasikan oleh kenalan anda. Kalau saya boleh merekomendasikan, pakailah jasa rental mobil surabaya Madas Trans yang alamat dan nomor teleponnya jelas dan memang terpercaya sejak 2014. Info alamat kantor dan nomer telepon dari sewa mobi di surabaya Madas Trans baca disini saja.
    Anda dari luar kota jogja dan ingin datang ke jogja dengan mengendari pesawat terbang turun di Bandara Adi Sucipto Jogja? Jika anda membutuhkan transportasi rental mobil di jogja kami akan dengan senang hati menjemput ke bandara jogja adi sucipto. Harga yang kami patok mengikuti harga standart sewa mobil di jogja dan sekitarnya. Info lengkap tentang sewa mobil murah di jogja klik tautan ini.

Posted 3.24.16 Reply