because perfume always makes things better

it’s official. i’ve found the best perfume ever. from J. Crew, no less. i’m telling you, this stuff smells GOOD. i was in there the other day on a whim and picked up the tester and my life was changed. okay, maybe that’s a bit of an over-dramatization but i really was happy to find a new perfume that i love.

if you’re in the market for a new perfume, give this stuff a shot.

or if you just happen to be walking by a j. crew sometime, you should stop in and give it a sniff. which, let’s face it, would be ideal.

1. Jessica wrote:

Cute red & black polka dot thingie. What is it?

Posted 8.13.12 Reply
    • It is their polka dot magic wallet..best thing ever to carry in a clutch

Posted 8.13.12 Reply
  2. Same thing happened to me at Anthro! Love at first sniff with Florence by Tocca. Unfortunately $63 was not so lovely. Will have to settle for stop-by sniffs.

Posted 8.13.12 Reply

Ohhh I'll have to try it I am looking for a new perfume… but I am perfume bi-polar… I can never just have one 🙂

4. Nicole B. wrote:

That brand is amazing! Sephora carries a whole line of body products and there are actually THREE perfumes in the line. That one I think is my favorite!

5. Kristen wrote:

Can't wait to give it a try! I'm actually out of what I normally wear and would like to try something different 🙂
    -Kristen

6. Victoria wrote:

Love a good perfume! Thanks for the heads up.

Posted 8.13.12 Reply
  7. i have just used up the last of my favourite perfume, orange by hugo boss, so i need a new one, looks like i'll be popping into j crew this week 🙂

8. Melissa wrote:

Hey girl! I've been following your blog now for about 6 months and decided to start my own! I love linking up on your H54F posts! (especially once I figured out how to successfully do it, thanks to your help via email) I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for Liebster blog award, you can check out all the info on my blog at: http://www.alittleboltoflife.com

Posted 8.13.12 Reply
  9. I'm looking for a new perfume — I'll have to see if I can track this down and give it a sniff 🙂

Love the polkadot…wallet-thing? Whatever it is, it's cute!

Posted 8.13.12 Reply

Thank you for the recommendation! how is its staying power? I will have to try it out – love your blog 🙂
    Oh and can I ask which color and brand of lipstick/lipgloss that you are wearing in your main blog pic, that is in the right hand corner? I LOVE the color – thanks!

Jen

kauai0299@yahoo.com

• Lauren wrote:

it's Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Sizzle!

11. Sarah wrote:

Oooh! I love a great perfume… It really does make your day better. Sometimes I feel like my outfit is not really complete until I top it off with some philosophy Amazing Grace 🙂

Posted 8.14.12 Reply
  12. Now I'm dying to drive to the J Crew near me (an hour ride) but for a new scent, totally worth it. Thanks for the heads up. I love perfume!

Posted 8.14.12 Reply
  13. Nicole wrote:

Sephora carries it too! A whole line of Claudalie body products! It's good stuff 🙂

Posted 8.14.12 Reply

Tried this stuff out and it smelled so good!! Will be purchasing this after I finish the bottles I'm currently using. Jennifer Anniston's perfume, coach poppy flower and philosophys amazing grace are all tummy, too. 🙂 Thanks Lauren, Kelly 🙂

Posted 8.16.12 Reply
  15. The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
    five nights at freddy's 2 | five nights at freddy's 4 |
    fireboy and watergirl 2 | 2048 online | zombies plants | red ball 6 | age of war

Posted 9.13.16 Reply