currently loving: neon yellow

Neons

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

so, it’s official. i have a thing for neon yellow. which is funny because i don’t think that i look particularly great in yellow (or neon, for that matter) with my translucent skin (slight over-exaggeration) and all. regardless, i dig it. it’s bright and happy and looks killer with grey, which we all know is my favorite
i do have a pretty great yellow nail polish that the tween PetSmart cashier liked, so at least i have that going for me.

1. Erin wrote:

I love those flats! i can't wear yellow but I love to buy yellow accessories

2. Brooke wrote:

Ha I love this. I don't think yellow is necessarily "my color" either, but hey, anything to get random compliments about your nails 🙂 It's so bright and fun!

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  3. i'm the same way – yellow totally isn't my color but i love it and wear it anyway!! boom! take that, yellow!

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  4. I have to admit, I'm a sucker for neon. love the shirt!

5. Kate wrote:

l-o-v-e.

6. Sarah wrote:

Love your little collage! I fell in love with neon this summer but never made it to yellow.

7. //Katie wrote:

you can TOTALLY pull off the neon! I'm pale as death (esp in winter) and even I managed it. Do it, I say 🙂

8. Kaolee wrote:

I love these. Super cute! I really like the neon/grey combo.

9. If a tween liked it then you're doing something right. 😉

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  10. Ya I totally agree… Some people can pull it off ….. But my red hair, vampire skin and freckles do not look good in yellow. No fair. The sweater is so cute. I am drooling over sweaters right now. I want cozy fall to be here… Like now.

Love your posts!
    Jessica

11. Filiz wrote:

Love the cardigan! Also I love your collages. What to you use to assemble them?
    x
    Filiz

12. Kristina wrote:

I totally feel you. Yellow makes me look sickly and sad. Le sigh.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

13. Ash wrote:

I die for those shoes (and the bag!), but alas… haven't been brave enough to try full-on neon yet. I tend to stick to my reliable mustard shades. =)

Posted 8.29.12 Reply

This post made me smile. I agree that there's something about neon that immediately inspires happiness. I usually prefer neon pink, but I love the items you picked out…(especially the bag!!). I might have to branch out. Thanks for the inspiration 🙂

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  15. I do love neon yellow but only with gray or white. (How ironic that it's paired with gray here) 🙂 I don't like it paired with black and perhaps that's because of my see-through skin and fair complexion as well 😉

16. Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  17. love those flats — so cute! xo

18. Kristen wrote:

I love yellow! It's my favorite color but I also have a hard time wearing it! I really like the flats and bracelet!
    -KRisten@ fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

19. Lins wrote:

Me too!! I bought some great flats similar to what you have on your collage at Kohl's.

20. Sara wrote:

Grey and yellow= my absolute favorite! I just ordered those flats because of this post. Love them!

21. Tarabelle wrote:

Love your blog! I'm a new follower, check me out!

22. Laura wrote:

I look awful in yellow, but I love the stuff you picked! So wish I could pull it off!

–Laura

23. Allison wrote:

I love yellow!! I have this super cute shirt from Gap-it's like a lightish yellow striped V neck and it is super cute! 🙂

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  24. so many cute things! i love neon colors. i don't really think it looks good on me, but that's no reason not to rock it! 🙂

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  25. I've always loved yellow and like you, neon yellow has my heart right now. I'm currently working on neon yellow chevron painting for my apartment. You'll have to check it out once it's finished. I have a feeling you'll love it, especially since you're digging the gray with it.

because of Him,
    Brianne

Whoops, you can check out my blog & creations at aHeapeofLove.com!

Posted 8.29.12 Reply
  26. love those cap toe shoes!

Posted 8.30.12 Reply
  27. check out ishopgenesis.com there is the cutest neon and grey tank that you'd love for like $15

Posted 8.31.12 Reply
  28. Rencana liburan sudah dekat? Anda ingin jalan-jalan ke kota mana? Saya kasih saran sebaiknya datang saja ke kota malang batu yang sejuk dan penuh kenyamanan ini. Ada banyak wisata menarik di kota malang batu. Selain itu, Anda bisa juga berkunjung ke wisata gunung bromo dari kota malang. Agar lebih hemat, kami menyediakan paket wisata malang bromo dengan harga yang murah dan fasilitas lengkap. Info detail tentang perjalanan paket wisata malang bromo bisa visit blog ini.
    Anda butuh transportasi untuk melakukan penjemputan ke bandara juanda di surabaya? Kami siap sedia 24 jam melayani anda. Kami dari perusahaan rental mobil di surabaya datang dengan harga murah dan juga bisa mengantarkan dan menemani anda ke tempat tujuan. Rental mobil surabaya di tempat kami ini bisa booking secara online. Dapatkan info nomer telepon rental mobil surabaya kunjungi blog ini.
    Salah satu tempat penyewaan mobil di kota surabaya yang sudah banyak memiliki pelanggan tetap dan bekerja sama dengan beberapa perusahaan adalah MADAS TRANS. Perusahaan yang bergerak di penyedia transportasi di surabaya ini sudah terpercaya sejak tahun 2014. Salah satu mobil yang paling sering disewa oleh customer baik secara pribadi ataupun perusahaan adalah sewa mobil kijang innova surabaya. Mungkin mobil ini sangat nyaman dikendarai. Info alamat lengkap sewa mobil surabaya Madas Trans kunjungi selengkapnya disini.
    Jangan sampai tertipu saat melakukan sewa menyewa mobil di surabaya secara online. Sebaiknya anda memilih perusahaan yang direkomendasikan oleh kenalan anda. Kalau saya boleh merekomendasikan, pakailah jasa rental mobil surabaya Madas Trans yang alamat dan nomor teleponnya jelas dan memang terpercaya sejak 2014. Info alamat kantor dan nomer telepon dari sewa mobi di surabaya Madas Trans baca disini saja.
    Anda dari luar kota jogja dan ingin datang ke jogja dengan mengendari pesawat terbang turun di Bandara Adi Sucipto Jogja? Jika anda membutuhkan transportasi rental mobil di jogja kami akan dengan senang hati menjemput ke bandara jogja adi sucipto. Harga yang kami patok mengikuti harga standart sewa mobil di jogja dan sekitarnya. Info lengkap tentang sewa mobil murah di jogja klik tautan ini.

Posted 3.24.16 Reply