desk organization

i don’t know about you, but having an organized work area is essential to me getting anything done. i’ve also found that i like for things to be functional and look good. so, it was kind of a no-brainer when i found this plastic make-up organizer. i knew it would be perfect for holding some of my random desk stuff that i don’t want just laying around.

p.s. how freaking cute are those tiny chalkboards? thank you, dollar section at Michael’s, for making the tiniest chalkboards ever.

p.p.s. still not sure how i’m going to use them…but who cares?! they’re so cute!

1. Lieke wrote:

Wow this is like the best organized working space ever! Love it!!!

2. Kristina wrote:

cute 🙂

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  3. Love cute organization. My problem is KEEPING it organized. I've challenged myself to keep my car organized for longer than a week. I'm on day 5.

aHeapeofLove.com/

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  4. LOVE the twine and mini chalkboards! I could go broke just in the dollar section of Michaels, every single time!!

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  5. Love it! I am hoping to get my desk organized this weekend. Where did you find the clear organizer?

6. Mary wrote:

That looks so great…all work commences here! pretty desk do.

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  7. I have those little notebooks from target too! they are so cute and colorful! xo

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  8. I'm all for buying cute things even if you don't have a plan for them — you'll come up with something! 🙂

9. Jessica wrote:

Those chalk boards are really cute! Where did you get the makeup organizer?

10. Kristina wrote:

Ha the chalkboards are so tiny! I might have to buy a couple for myself. Oh Michaels, you take all of my money…

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

11. This looks adorable!

12. So adorable!!

Kate
    Something Ivory

13. I love organizing!!
    I agree completely with you, it helps make a space as well as a clear head to get things done!

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  14. I love organized desk spaces, too. Yours is very cute! 🙂 And miniature chalkboards? Adorable!

15. Super cute!

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  16. This looks great, Lauren! Where do you buy your striped baker's twine?

17. Torie wrote:

Where'd you get that week planner thing for the desk? It's adorable – and the perfect colors for my room come fall. You wanna just come organize me?? 🙂

• Lauren wrote:

Haha I would love that! The paper is from the Container Store!

Posted 8.8.12 Reply

I am so jealous of how adorable and organized your work space is. & those mini chalkboards…so incredibly cute!

Sarah

19. lydiajoy wrote:

I love this.. and those little notebooks! I looked for them a few weeks ago, but couldn't find them. /-:

Posted 8.8.12 Reply
  20. What a great idea! I never thought about using a makeup organizer for a desk, but it's absolutely perfect! Those chalkboards are awfully cute 🙂

Posted 8.9.12 Reply
  21. Rachel wrote:

I got some of those same chalkboard clothespins from Michaels too…I bought way more than I needed because I couldn't decide which color I liked best so I got those aqua-ish ones and the red ones! I turned mine into little clips for my cork board. I just super glued a couple of pushpins to the backs of a few of them and they are too cute! I can't bring myself to write on them yet though…eventually!

Posted 8.9.12 Reply
  22. I'm a new follower from your sister's website! So excited to join your link up tomorrow!

Love,

Melissa@ aaronandmelissawaldrum.blogspot.com

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  23. Mandi wrote:

I love all the twine!!!!

Posted 8.13.12 Reply
  24. Margaret wrote:

You are so organized. I just moved so my life is a bit of a mess but this makes me want to dig through all of my junk and ORGANIZE!

xx, Margaret

Posted 8.14.12 Reply
  25. This is so organized! I love how you put it all together and all the bright colors!

Posted 8.18.12 Reply