high five for friday

1. my new gem of a watch that i found at TJ Maxx. i don’t think i’ve taken it off.
2. i finally got my Target card in the mail. great news for Target stores everywhere, bad news for my bank account.
3. a little Sunday snuggle session.
4. i finally picked up some of this lip stuff and kinda love it so far.
5. my sister and i made our way to Madewell and oh my gosh, i loved it. the staff was super helpful, too.

how has your week been? link up below!

Wow! I think I love that watch too!!! ~ Happy Weekend! SJ

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  2. oh my gosh girrrrrl i have been using rosebud salve FOREVS and i LOVE it. best lip stuff ever! also, the new madewell is the BOMB. i love it!

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  3. I love the new blog look. The links are so much easier to see now! Happy Friday.

4. F.... wrote:

Never heard of that store. I'm gonna have to check that out! That's a family name. hahaha

Happy Friday!

New follower here.

Falen

5. what a great watch! I'm looking for a new watch myself! xo

6. chickenboo wrote:

I wanna steal your kitties.

Posted 8.10.12 Reply

Rosebud Salve can be used on cuts and scraps and also at the corners of your eyes to ward off crow's feet. Stuff is awesome!

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  8. Yikes…I got a Target debit card too….I'm going today.
    So much for pay day….

9. Jessica wrote:

Be careful with that Target card — it can be dangerous!! I find that I rationalize purchase way more because of that 5%, lol.

10. Kristen wrote:

For some reason my link isn't showing up :/ Anyway, I love the watch! I don't think I would take it off either and the reason why I haven't gotten a target credit card is because i know it will get me in trouble! It is my favorite store! Hope you have a great weekend!
    -Kristen
    fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

• Kristen wrote:

I got it to work! 🙂 Technical error on my part 😉

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  11. Love that watch! I have been having the best luck at TJ Maxx lately.

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  12. A Target credit card?! Oh, girl. That is a true test of willpower and restraint. 🙂

Happy Friday!

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  13. OMG! What a Maxximista. I can't believe that is from TJ Maxx!!!!

Posted 8.10.12 Reply

Dont leave the Rosebud Salve in your car… It turns into a total mess…

15. I bought the same watch at TJ Maxx!!!!! Love it 🙂

Kate
    Something Ivory

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  16. I've never been to a Madewell. Except now I kind of really want to, just by looking at the bag. 🙂

17. Kristina wrote:

A Target just opened up a block from my office. Goodbye, paycheck.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

18. Kaytlynn wrote:

I love that watch! I can't believe you found it at TJ Max!

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  19. I have been itching to get the Target Debit card. My MIL has been hounding me about it, since My husband and I do shop there at least ONCE a week for needed items (more than that for WANTED) items. 🙂

20. I LOVE that watch!

21. Victoria wrote:

1)Love that watch!

2)Tell us more about that lip stuff…I have never heard of it.

3) Enjoy your weekend!

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  22. Rosebud Salve is amazing stuff! It has taken me 2 years to go through my latest jar. It's great on cuticles, too!

mysouthernaccents.blogspot.com

Posted 8.10.12 Reply
  23. I love the watch! I must go back to my TJ Maxx and see what other treasures I can find there, being that I have been there twice in the past week! Thanks for hosting!! =)

24. Torie wrote:

Rosebud salve? I'm OBSESSED! It's like the only thing that cured my chapped lips after I had them for basically a week! 🙂 🙂 I want your watch by the way. Badly. You should have bought two 😉

25. Mimi wrote:

i cannot live without my rosebud strawberry lip salve, it's my absolute favorite! 😉 by the way, i love your watch! 🙂

<3, Mimi

Posted 8.11.12 Reply
  26. Heather wrote:

awesome blog! LOVE the new watch! I'm a new follower,cant wait to read more! 🙂

Posted 8.11.12 Reply

There is a mint version of Rosebud Salve and it is wonderful. I know you can get it at Sephora. When you run out you should give it a try. A girlfriend gave me some and I was instantaniously hooked!

Posted 8.11.12 Reply
  28. Thanks for the link party! I enjoy reading others fave's. Have a great weekend!

Posted 8.12.12 Reply
  29. We would love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party!

Posted 8.13.12 Reply
  30. Ohhh Madewell, I can't help but go broke every time I shop there, and Rosebud Salve is so not my thing…roses smell better in vases than on my lips, but that's just my opinion. 😉

Posted 8.13.12 Reply