high five for friday

1. i love my new hot pink wrap bracelet. the studs make it edgy but the pink makes it feminine.
2. movies are infinitely more interesting with white wine and edamame. or is that just me?
3. my mom sent me an e-mail the other day with airline confirmation for our family ski trip this Christmas! i’m so excited to head out to colorado and hit the slopes!
4. one of my favorite summer drinks – passion tea lemonade – on a hot afternoon. is it ever going to be fall here?
5. this guy forbid me from opening my computer the other night. as soon as i set it down, he immediately went over and sprawled on it. he made his point.
how was your week? link up below and let me know!

1. Carly wrote:

Love the bracelets! It doesn't feel like Fall here either, but I saw an awesome Fall show for Fashion Night Out last night….made me excited for cooler weather and awesome clothes!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  2. i love that bracelet, too!!! so cute! happy friday, lauren!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  3. I love ski trips–it's been too long since I've been on one. That sounds like such a fun family Christmas treat!

Kate
    Something Ivory

4. Beverly wrote:

LOVE your arm candy girl!! Super ADORBS!

Happy Friday!

xo, Bev

5. Kristen wrote:

I'm so sorry I didn't mean to post my so many times!! I'm having trouble with my computer! Again I'm so sorry to be annoying!
    Anyway, it sounds to me you a great week! I love the bracelets and I'm soo jealous that you get to go skiing for Christmas 🙂 Have a great weekend!
    -Kristen@fewofmyfavoritethings

6. Filiz wrote:

Passion Tea is seriously the best thing at Starbucks (in my humble opinion)!
    x

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  7. 1. Such a cute bracelet!

2. I have never snacked on edamame, but that wine/edamame combination gave me a hankering for it!

3. JEALOUS.

4. Girl, I live in flippin' Texas. It's a far cry from California, especially San Diego! :-/ I can't wait for fall!

5. Smart guy. He was probably thinking, "Snuggle me instead."

6. Congrats on surpassing 2,000 on GFC! You're flyin' now!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  8. Just recently discovered your bloggity blog and love it! Linking up for the first time:) Love passion tea too!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  9. I laughed about your cat and the laptop – mine does the SAME thing!

Yay for Christmas Trips to Colorado – My husband, his family and I are doing the same thing for Christmas!!!

10. Alix wrote:

I can't wait for fall either! Unfortunately, in Arizona fall starts in well… November! I can always pretend right? I love the bracelet!

11. sarah wrote:

I'm so in love with Passion Tea! I make it at home sometimes, but its just not the same.

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  12. That bracelet is so pretty, and one of my favorite colors! Thanks for the link-up, and have a great weekend!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  13. I must know where that bracelet is from -love it!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  14. Everything about your week sounds fabulous! Happy Friday!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply

I love Telluride!!! So jealous. Hope you have a BLAST!

16. Jasmin wrote:

Some white wine makes me always enjoy everything! Even a dumb film can be fun ;o)

17. Sarah wrote:

How do you post those photos together in such a professional way? Do you use photshop?

• Lauren wrote:

yes! i have photoshop elements on my computer!

Posted 9.8.12 Reply
  18. Kari wrote:

Such a CUTE bracelet!! I've been wanting one like that. Oh and I love wine and edamame…yummy!!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  19. Telluride is the best! My in-laws have a cabin about 30 min from there so we are there all the time!

Posted 9.7.12 Reply
  20. Love the pink bracelet! Its fab!!

Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

Posted 9.8.12 Reply
  21. Jenny Wilkins wrote:

My Atarbucks just started selling the Tazo Passion Tea in a 6-bag box! It has the directions on the side for the Passion Tea Lemonade. I keep it stocked in my fridge – and it has saved me a lot of money!

Posted 9.8.12 Reply