weekend plans

tomorrow morning, i’ll be on my way to asheville, NC with these two gems:

my sister is speaking at the Becoming Conference this weekend and carrie and i are along for the ride…er, going to be supportive. i’m looking forward to seeing asheville for the first time and to listen to my sista give her presentation that she’s been working tirelessly on.

if you’re going to the conference, be sure to say “hi” if you see me! and, as always, follow along on instagram (@lauren_fmgd) for probably a ridiculous amount of photos from the trip.

1. Tarabelle wrote:

Asheville is one of my favorite cities in the state of NC. You will love it.

2. Allie wrote:

I LOVED Asheville! My family took a girls trip (like 10 of us) to go see the Biltmore, it was awesome! If you're looking for somewhere to eat try the Tupelo Honey Cafe, they have a really good breakfast menu!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  3. Asheville is such a cool city! My husband and I went for our anniversary this past April. Definitely go to Biltmore if you have the time – it's incredible!

opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

4. Jessica wrote:

My BFF and I are headed there tomorrow too 🙂 We're so looking forward to this conference. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

5. Kristen wrote:

You'll just love Asheville! It's so charming!!!!!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  6. Make sure you stop at my bff's accessory store (I know you girls like your sparkly stuff). It's called Charmed on Haywood Street. Awesome scarves too!

Tell her Lesley sent you!! 🙂

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  7. I love Asheville so much (I live in Charlotte, so I'm not that far from it). Have a great time. It should be a beautiful weekend! 🙂

Posted 9.20.12 Reply

If you have time, ya'll should go to the Chocolate Lounge in Asheville…it's amazing!!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply

I lived in Asheville for 4 years and miss it so much! I'm so jealous that you get to spend a weekend there! Please, please go eat at Doc Chey's downtown. I also agree with Tupelo Honey, which someone mentioned above… but go EARLY if you go there!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  10. Asheville is a great city. I am hoping to visit later this fall.

11. Emily wrote:

Sounds like a ton of fun! I'd love to go to a blog conference…. I haven't seen any in Chicago! What gives?!?

Hope it's a great time. I did follow your instagram and twitter! Mine is @EmilyAnneStyle if you care to follow along!

xoxo
    Emily
    emilyannestyle.com

12. Mia Maree wrote:

You 3 are awesome! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

13. bonnieshee wrote:

The Asheville area is amazing! I live in Georgia, and it's definitely my favorite mountain getaway. Heck, I've been to six different countries, and there's still just something special about Asheville for me 🙂

14. Laura wrote:

Have fun in Asheville! It's so beautiful and such an awesome city! Go to Tupelo Honey Cafe – YUMMMM

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  15. Man I wish I could go this weekend. Asheville is only an hour from us. I'm in a wedding so I can't make it boo 🙁 Let us know how it is!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  16. I'll be stalking… following you on IG! 😉 Have a great time!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply

Asheville is a beautiful city! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Biltmore Estate. A must!

18. Sarah wrote:

Asheville is beautiful!

19. asheville is awesome! you'll want to move there 🙂

20. Annaliza wrote:

Where is your necklace from? I love it! Asheville is gorgeous.

21. Sarah M wrote:

Asheville is stunning!!!! Have fun!!!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply
  22. Oh you have to go see the Biltmoore House!!!!

Posted 9.20.12 Reply

How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Have fun! -Calee H.

Posted 9.21.12 Reply
  24. Kari wrote:

Asheville is amazing. We live an hour away and go there all the time. Such amazing restaurants and the most quaint downtown. If you ladies have time, go to the spa the Grovepark Inn. It is divine!

Posted 9.21.12 Reply
  25. Yay for supporting your sister!

Posted 9.21.12 Reply