high five for friday

1. fall weather has officially arrived in north carolina and i don’t think i could be happier about it.
2. panera + new girl = happiness
3. i started a new study this week and have heard so many good things about it. i can’t wait to get deeper into it.
4. i applied for GRADUATION. still processing that little fact.
5. my sister and i had a google+ hangout the other day…i don’t know if she’s ever looked better.

how was your week? link up below and tell me about it!

1. I love that you and Kate live so close to each other yet you do Google Hangouts! Not to mention, you text with your roommate when you're both home. 😉

Thanks again for the Nine West tote! I love it! Enjoy your weekend, Lauren (and Otis and Milo)!

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  2. I hope you love the James study! I highly recommend doing some of the memory. I didn't memorize the whole thing, but did a few chapters and it was greatly impacting.

3. Zia Blue wrote:

yay new girl! so funny :3

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  4. Hey I'm in NC too! It did get really cold here this week. I called the weatherman's bluff and nearly froze my bum bum off Monday morning. I like the cool crisp air of Autumn though. Winter is another story. I'm so Jelly that you applied for graduation. I have a year to go. Congrats!

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  5. that picture of your google hangout is HILARIOUS. cracks me up!

6. Robin wrote:

I am doing the James study also!

7. Carly wrote:

Congrats on graduation!!! So exciting!

Carly

8. Kate wrote:

you are so cool

• Lauren wrote:

i think i get it from you, mostly

9. New Girl + Panera = perfect night! Happy Friday 😉

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  10. Panera & New Girl…YES!
    And let me know how you like that Beth Moore study 🙂

11. Melissa wrote:

LOVE New Girl! I'm so glad I got my Polka Dot Old Navy sweater before the mad rush! Happy Friday!

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  12. I'm in Richmond, Va on a business trip with my boyfriend. We are heading to the OuterBanks for the weekend! It's beautiful here, what a nice place to live. Very happy and sunny!!!

13. Jes wrote:

I love New Girl! I def need to pick up the first season on DVD so I can enjoy it always!

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  14. Happy Friday! Love the pics from your week. New Girl and Panera is perfection 🙂

Posted 10.12.12 Reply

I could watch New Girl Over and Over and Over and still not get sick of it… same with panera actually.. accept I would eat that!!

happy friday!!!!

16. Caitie wrote:

I'm so excited for the fall weather we're finally getting here! Bring out the scarves and riding boots!

For some odd reason, my blog never wants to link up :(. So please feel free to visit it!

17. Tiffany wrote:

Im doing the James study as well…Its good stuff, Im only on week 3 and am looking forward to doing more.

18. Lauren wrote:

I <3 New Girl! My husband loves it too!

19. Angie wrote:

Congrats on applying for Graduation! How exciting!

20. Dani wrote:

Im obsessed with the new girl… I'm jealous you own the 1st season! enjoy! p.s. congrats on graduation!
    xoxo
    Dani

Posted 10.12.12 Reply
  21. Mercy Triumphs is an awesome study. Hope you enjoy it!!

22. meghan wrote:

Congrats on applying for graduation! Very exciting.

Posted 10.13.12 Reply
  23. love your and kate's blogs. how do you do the photo collage? im trying to find an easy collage format to use but cant seem to find what im looking for!

Posted 10.16.12 Reply