high five for friday

1. have you guys heard about the giraffe cam?! there’s a giraffe in SC that’s due to give birth any day now and you can watch her while she waits. naturally, i’ve checked in on her everyday. (you can find it here)

2. milo sleeps in easily the weirdest positions i’ve seen.
3. my new earrings from madewell that i’m kind of in love with.
4. aaaaaand my target clearance gem of a tray that was perfect for my coffee table.
5. sister, roommate, and i went to the state fair on sunday. it’s one of those things that you just have to experience.

how was your week? link up below and tell me about it!

1. Pamela wrote:

As always, thanks for hosting = will have to check out the giraffe cam.

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  2. I love your entire H54F list! Enjoy your weekend, Lauren!

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  3. A giraffe cam?! Never knew!! have to check it out along with Madewell, those earrings are too cute!

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  4. Loving those earrings!! Madewell is the best!!

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  5. LOVE me some state fair. deep fried oreos? yes please.

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  6. Omg I want those earrings! And this is my first time linking up, thank you!

New follower as well 🙂

Samantha
    hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  7. how long does it take to show you have linked up? It is my first time to link up and so far my name has not shown up.

8. Betty wrote:

Love the target tray…I've been looking for something similar!

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  9. I have a Target tray too, but I love that one!

10. Liz wrote:

I love giraffes and may have book marked that link! New to your link up thanks for hosting!!

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  11. beautiful new earrings!

12. Kiki wrote:

Thank you for hosting this! just found it today and im so exicted to keep doing it!

XO
    Followed your Cute blog

glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

13. Ashlyn wrote:

I love those earrings!

I have a dog who sleeps in extremely strange positions too. I found him one time sleeping in a sitting position. It looks like Milo is a character!

14. Kristina wrote:

The Target tray is so cute!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  15. oh.my.word! the Giraffe Cam is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

16. Kerry B. wrote:

Holy smokes! Look how this linky party has grown! Yeah!!!!

17. Stephanie wrote:

definitely love those earrings!

Posted 10.19.12 Reply
  18. I have been watching that dang giraffe all week! I want to see a little babe asap!

19. Jessica wrote:

I saw tray at Target yesterday! I love it! It wasn't on clearance at my Target though so I'll have to keep an eye out for it to go on clearance.

Posted 10.20.12 Reply
  20. Lesley wrote:

What a great linkup! I've gotta write this one down for next week!

Lesley
    bytheporchlight.com

Posted 10.20.12 Reply
  21. PolkaDot wrote:

I am having a giveaway at my blog, zebrastripeandpolkadot.blogspot.com

PolkaDot

Posted 10.20.12 Reply
  22. Jess wrote:

Is it just me or does the giraffe look like it should be the baby??? haha

Posted 10.21.12 Reply
  23. Elise wrote:

The little owl dish is too cute for words!

Posted 10.21.12 Reply
  24. sophie wrote:

i've got a little dog that sleeps just like that every night. loving those earrings, too!

Posted 10.22.12 Reply

Aww.. I was having a bad day and seeing the giraffe live made me smile:)

Posted 10.22.12 Reply

Thank you so much for including the giraffe link!

Posted 10.23.12 Reply
  27. The most stylish of celebrities own louis vuitton monogram canvas .! Being able to own a designer handbag will give you a feeling of being a Hollywood celebrity. If you want omega watches for sale to be as glamorous as these celebrities, grab a Gucci, LV, Coach, Dooney & Bourke or Burberry (these are the most popular designer popular christmas gifts).

If you a looking for a great investment in a women rolex watches
    , choosing a designer bag is the way to go. It is not really just a bag. It's more than that. Designer catier bangles are the key to a perfect outfit and more. There are many advantages to owning a designer winter jackets.

Posted 12.14.12 Reply