high five for friday

1. halloween cupcakes. enough said.
2. i bought a new monthly planner at barnes & noble this week in order to keep track of everything blog-related. i love organization.
3. the color me rad race is tomorrow! kate and i may or may not have picked up a couple of carolina shirts at marshall’s to wear…and we hope they get super trashed, being that we’re duke fans and all.
4. a have a new favorite color combination: grey + cobalt.
5. snuggles for days.

how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!

1. Danavee wrote:

Love the gray and cobalt! Thanks for the idea!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  2. Have fun and good luck tomorrow @ Color Me Rad!!!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  3. I'm excited for you and Kate! Have a great time at the race… trashing those Carolina shirts! WAHOO!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  4. Have fun and good luck tomorrow for the 5K. If you're bringing your phone wrap it tight in a plastic bag. I ran that race in September and it was a blast.

5. Kindel wrote:

Linking up for the first time today! And if I were running with you, I would have to wear a Duke shirt…we're Tarheels up in my house! 🙂 Hope you have fun!

6. Kristina wrote:

Ooo those cupcakes look so yummy! Have fun on your run!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

7. Shelley wrote:

Color Me Rad is so much fun! Good luck tomorrow, although I don't agree with the trashing of Carolina t-shirts.

shelley
    littlemidwestramblings.blogspot.com

8. Ruth V. wrote:

Good look with Color Me Rad! And, thank you for hosting this every week – it's really nice to purposefully reflect on the week and focus on the good 🙂

9. Carrie wrote:

You will love Color Me Rad!! I did The Color Run a few weeks ago, and it was the best time ever…seriously! Check out my blog post about my experience..http://thewayiseeitmomblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/sweat-and-rainbows-color-run.html Have a blast!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  10. I love those gray skinnies…I need some immediately!

11. April wrote:

I just bought an organizer for my blog too! Love it!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply

If the Color Me Rad race is anything like the Color Run, make sure to rub the powder ON each other. REALLY rub it in. That way it REALLY sticks (and stains) and it makes it that much more fun! Have a blast! I sure did!!

13. Ragan wrote:

are those grey skinnies you are wearing? i love them!
    also, big props to you for buying a blog organizer. i always start organizing life…and then i never manage to finish it!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  14. Thanks for hosting. My week includes the cutest laundry assistant ever, some squirrel mishaps and a great way to make extra cash before the holidays.
    Have a good weekend.

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  15. Hey Lauren, this is my first time linkup up with #H54F! Thanks for hosting 🙂

16. Bev wrote:

Love your organization skills, but I think I love the cupcakes and starburst more this morning! Scrummy!!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  17. HA! I picked up an organizer at Staples the other day and my husband says "do you really need ANOTHER one?" I HEART organization!

Posted 10.26.12 Reply
  18. Have fun with the Color Me Rad 5K. I participated in The Color Run last weekend here in Washington DC and it was a blast! Be prepared for some color explosion! http://ericalookingtothestars.blogspot.com/2012/10/tummy-tuck-tuesday-my-1st-5k.html

19. Lesley wrote:

Your cats are sooooooooo sweet!!! My 2 orange boys snuggle, too!

20. shareen wrote:

I did the Color Me Rad race in Vancouver this summer…so fun! I feel like the joyous atmosphere helped me have my best race ever.

21. Annaliza R wrote:

I love the grey pants! Where are they from?

22. Mrs. Crazy wrote:

Thanks!!!

23. sophie wrote:

love the color combo of cobalt and grey, but pretty much grey with any color is an awesome combo, too.

24. Jamie wrote:

I'm a little bit jealous that you are getting to do the Color Run. I really want to do it but I'm going to be away when they have it where I live 🙁 I love new planners too!

Posted 10.27.12 Reply
  25. Yum, halloween cupcakes, enough said indeed!

Posted 10.27.12 Reply