i like pretty things

pretty things inspire me. colors, textures, patterns. i also really like flowers, both real and fake. and it just so happens that my coffee table has all of these things. it’s pretty inspiring these days. i like it.

what inspires you?

1. Carly wrote:

I love great coffee table books! Need a few! I'm always looking through their pictures for inspiration!

Carly

2. Kristen wrote:

I love all the pretty little things you share! You're style is really cute! Love the owl and the flowers are gorgeous! Have a good day!
    Kristen@ fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

3. Rosie Rice wrote:

I love the owl dish on your table! Where did you get it?

• Lauren wrote:

the dollar section at michael's a couple months ago!

Posted 10.3.12 Reply
  4. You have such great taste. I think soft colors and inspirational quotes inspires me. I'm addicted to pinterest right now, you can find so many inspiring quotes on there!

Melissa

5. LK wrote:

How do you like the Q&A book? I'm thinking about ordering it

Posted 10.3.12 Reply
  6. These pictures look GREAT! I think order inspires me and makes me happy. I love seeing books perfectly lined up, pillows perfectly placed on a couch and picking out the perfect outfit. I feel like when things are in order – this crazy life around me isn't that bad. 🙂

Great post!

7. Kristina wrote:

So so pretty! I need to take control of my coffee table, the magazines are currently trying to eat it.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Posted 10.3.12 Reply
  8. FMGD is always so visually stunning. Love it. I know I've told you before, but the fact that I'm always drawn to the things in your home and the clothes you wear makes me think I've been missing a piece of my own personal style. Love!

9. Allison wrote:

Pretty things are always a good idea 🙂

10. sophie wrote:

that is a fantastic daily journal! it's hard to say what inspires me, but usually it's color combos, flowers, or magazines. i'm a sucker for magazines!

Posted 10.3.12 Reply
  11. this makes me wanna re-do my desk area!

Posted 10.3.12 Reply
  12. I just bought the Q&A book at a little gift shop on vacation!

Posted 10.4.12 Reply
  13. Just so you know, my new background image on my *new* macbook pro is the second picture. I <3 fake flowers. . . and your blog.

Posted 10.5.12 Reply