so, this one time, i went to a justin bieber concert

…and i loved it. kate and i were easily the oldest non-parents there. and our mom was probably the most excited out of all of us to actually see bieber in real life. what can i say? she’s a belieber. (note: i feel like it’s important to point out that we actually took our two younger cousins to the concert…it wasn’t just me, kate, and mom. although, i wouldn’t put it past us)
my sister and mom bought ear plugs earlier that day, but we didn’t end up using them. however, we all suffered hearing loss thanks to all the tiny girls everywhere that screamed as if it was the last thing they would ever do. it was actually pretty hilarious to people watch before the concert started and see just how excited the little (and grown) girls were.
sidenote: to all the fathers, brothers, uncles, grandpas, and other beer-drinking, chair-sitting, eye-rolling men that i saw there: hats off to you. you must really love the girl(s) in your life to endure that entire concert without crying, puking (especially when bieber took his shirt off), and/or punching anyone. bravo.

1. Sam wrote:

'Belieber' ha! Totally stealing this one! Are those Bieber scarves??? Dang girl! You guys went all out 🙂

Posted 10.24.12 Reply
  2. Hilariously written. I enjoy funny stories prefaced with "so this one time"…

3. Emily wrote:

I love your comment about the guys there! My Dad went with my Mom, girlfriend, and I to an NSYNC concert when I was 14! Such a brave Daddy!!

Posted 10.24.12 Reply
  4. My daughter is going to a Bieber concert in November…did you buy the scarf there or somewhere else? Thanks, Lisa

• Lauren wrote:

it came with the ticket package that my mom purchased!

Posted 10.25.12 Reply
  5. Yes, cheers to the men! I hate to say it, but I'd feel the same way as those eye-rolling men. Sorry! 🙂

6. Rosie Rice wrote:

That is pretty awesome you saw some guys there! My dad never went to Hanson, *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys with us. He did drive my sister and I to see 98 Degrees but, he left and came back. Lol. My husband still won't go see Hanson with me!

shut up.
    I mean NOTHING will compare to our childhood of the epic N*Sync v. BSB but I mean Bieber must have come very close! Im glad yall had so much fun! Your cousins must have LOVED it and their cool Aunt for taking them!!!

Hope you can hear again!

Meg

Posted 10.24.12 Reply
  8. YOu guys are AWESOME!!! I would totally go to a Biebs concert for my little cousins too.

9. Maura wrote:

Love it! And those scarfs are out of control!

Posted 10.24.12 Reply

I'm soooo jealous!! Haha I'm not a psycho crazed fan but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to going to his concert. =D

11. Beth wrote:

How pretty is your Mom!

12. I too have the fever. 28 years old. True story

13. Kristina wrote:

Hahahaha this is awesome. One of my friends escorted her cousin to Beiber earlier this week. I was a teensy bit jealous 😉

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

14. Steph wrote:

Haha! This is fabulous…glad you had fun! 🙂

Posted 10.25.12 Reply
  15. i wanted to take my little sister to a bieber concert but they sold out in oh 5 seconds!?! i actually think that i would have a blast with her at one of his concerts. not gonna like, i'm 20-something and i think he's believe CD is awesome! 😉

Posted 10.25.12 Reply
  16. Kiki wrote:

My niece just went the justic bieber concert this past saturday at the target center! she was just in all with him! I think her mom might have had a better time though!

XoXo

Posted 10.25.12 Reply
  17. Very informative blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing. justin bieber weight

Posted 3.21.16 Reply