fall is back

jeans: Gap // long sleeve: J Crew (similar) // sweater: Loft (similar) // shoes: Minnetonka (similar)

so, depending on where you live, you’ve maybe experienced a bit of the indian summer that we’ve been having here in north carolina. yesterday, it got up to about 75. which is kind of hard to complain about because it was beautiful but i’m definitely ready to pull out my long sleeves and sweaters for good. today, it’s supposed to be a brisk 55 (yes, i realize that i’m soft now, seeing as it snowed in the midwest yesterday. sue me. actually, don’t. i can’t afford it.).

either way, i’m happy for the cooler weather and that thanksgiving is just a little over a week away! which is crazy. can i get an amen?

thank goodness fall is BACK!

Outfit love as usue.

2. Kate wrote:

AHHHHH-MERN!

3. Amy wrote:

Love that gray overlay sweater!

Posted 11.13.12 Reply
  4. i've sooooo been stalking El Paso II Minnetonka mocassins for over a year.

after seeing this post, and how ADORE they look, i might have to pull the trigger!

xo – heather

Posted 11.13.12 Reply
  5. I love this look especially the Minnetonka shoes.

6. Laura wrote:

I know isn't this weather weird?? I'm ready for sweaters all the way too. At least please be cold for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

7. Ragan wrote:

super cute! love the grey sweater on top.

Posted 11.13.12 Reply
  8. This outfit is adorable. Its always fun to break out the sweaters, but then its February somehow and I'm dying for some warmth!

xo Rach
    rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

9. Lins wrote:

I'm ready for long sleeves, too! And I have to admit, I've gotten soft since moving to NC. I'm from upstate NY and it gets WAAAAY colder up there, but I freeze down here!

10. Lexi wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA_MEN!!!!!!!

11. Kristin wrote:

I'm in VA, and while the recent Indian Summer was perfect for a friend's outdoor wedding on Saturday, now I am so ready to be back to the cooler temps! Love your outfit – it's sooo something I would wear – right down to my staple Minnetonkas 😉 Had such a lovely little visit over here today – I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

12. Kristina wrote:

Just wanted to say again that I loooooove your new haircolor! And yes, there was some snow on the ground in Chicago this morning. Yuck.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Posted 11.13.12 Reply
  13. loooove your hair. and outfit!

14. Kari wrote:

cute outfit!

Posted 11.13.12 Reply

So love that sweater from Loft! It looks unbelievably cozy. Can I borrow it?

LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Posted 11.13.12 Reply

Ive been having the same weather here. It was in the gorgeous 60s this weekend, but just today, we're only getting up to the 40s. It's insane!

Can't wait for thanksgiving too! Amen times a thousand to that!

MJ
    Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

Posted 11.14.12 Reply

Back and forth between warm and cold is pretty typical where I live, and we are in a cold spell right now! I'm loving it until I have to get in my car to go to work in the morning only to find frosted up windows. That's the only thing that makes me miss summer.

I love your cozy outfit!

Posted 11.14.12 Reply
  18. Kristen B wrote:

I'm jealous! Sweater weather in Florida is definitely not the same!

Posted 11.14.12 Reply

Love the cute outfit! I can never seem to get winter outfits right, haha

Posted 11.14.12 Reply
  20. Cozy and beautiful, L! MEOW.

Posted 11.14.12 Reply
  21. Sarah wrote:

How do you get your hair to be so non-frizzy? it looks great!

Posted 11.15.12 Reply
  22. You look so much like Amy Adams in picture #2!

Posted 11.16.12 Reply