favorites

i’m obviously no stranger to shopping. in fact, i kinda like doing it. i also realized that i tend to shop at certain stores for certain things. i’m going to go ahead and blame my organizationed, type A personality and the fact that i’m apparently afraid of variety.

left to right: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
1 / 2 / 3
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
see what i mean? oh well, it works for me. and it makes shopping a whole lot easier because i can usually depend on these stores to deliver.
other slightly less dependable and/or too-expensive-to-buy-a-lot-there favorites: urban outfitters, anthropologie, von maur, marshall’s, j crew

1. Cherish wrote:

Madewell doesn't hit the too-expensive-to-buy-a-lot-there category? 🙂 I love there stuff as well as J Crew and Target is the BEST for basics.

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
    • Lauren wrote:

they actually have a fabulous sale section (usually with an additional % off) and do a lot of promos on their website. but, regularly priced things, yes. they can be a little expensive!

Posted 11.28.12 Reply

Mannnn we need an H&M here – love that top!!!!

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
  3. Jenn Berg wrote:

I love H&M! They have a ton of stylish, yet not too expensive iteams. That way you can try a trend without investing too much money!

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
  4. i'm still kicking myself for not getting that striped skirt from madewell that night… hrm.

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
    • Emma B. wrote:

Old Navy had a really good knock-off version [slightly] recently. Not sure if it's still available, but could be worth checking on!

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
  5. Allison wrote:

Where do you get your cute pink arrows?? The details are so adorable. Love the clothes!

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
    • Lauren wrote:

Photoshop elements! 🙂

Posted 11.29.12 Reply
  6. Anna wrote:

You sound like me! I have my stores and my styles and I don't get away from them too often.

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
  7. Jenn wrote:

Just found your blog! I am always finding myself getting similar items (like v-neck tees), but hey they go with everything! Feel free to check out my blog if you'd like 🙂 xo

Posted 11.28.12 Reply
  8. Emily wrote:

I love all your graphics! This post looks so nice and polished! I used to have elements, but it was such an old version that it doesn't work on my current computer. 🙁

xoxo
    Emily
    emilyannestyle.com

Posted 11.29.12 Reply
  9. The design of your blog is really amazing.

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  10. meghan wrote:

I live in the Target VNeck pocket tees. They are my absolute favorite. I used to pay for the JCrew ones before I figured out how great and inexpensive the Target ones are.

Posted 12.4.12 Reply