high five for friday

1. my sister and i had a very successful cyber monday sale at elisabeth ashlie. we love our customers!
2. the tree is up and decorated! and the garland is almost always slightly moved every time i take a closer look at it. i blame those two furry guys that live with me.
3. my relationship is finally facebook official…which obviously means that it’s serious. but, really. i have a boyfriend for the first time in years. i kinda like it.
4. milo & otis are almost always within arms reach of me. i think they like me. or being pet constantly. maybe both.
5. i showed my Duke love all day on wednesday and it paid off with a huge win against ohio state!

how was your week? link up below and tell me about it!

Eeee! Are we gonna get to hear about this boyfriend on the blog? I'm kind of obsessed with hearing about other people's love lives, creeper status I know! 😉

2. Sabrina wrote:

Congrats with your official relationship!

3. Cai wrote:

Totally agree with Courtney. We need details! 🙂

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  4. Looks like a great week!!

5. Liz wrote:

Your tree is so pretty!!!! Congrats on the official status!!

6. Sam wrote:

Ooh Facebook official! You go girlie! Your Dukies also beat my Cardinals over the weekend 🙁

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  7. Love the Christmas tree! And the Duke outfit is super cute! Love the bright red lipstick! Congrats on the relationship too!

wideospaces.blogspot.com

8. Rebecca wrote:

Your cats' names are Milo and Otis! I think I just died of the cute. That's so adorable 🙂

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  9. Congrats on the relationship! And your Blue Devils beat my Buckeyes the other night… tear!

10. Rachael wrote:

Congratulations on the relationship status! 🙂

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  11. EEEE! New relationship statuses always rock! Congrats!

And kudos to you and your roomie for getting the tree up – I still have yet to do so. I am hoping this weekend (somewhere between the SEC Championship game, my birthday AND seeing The Who… maybe it will be next weekend… I am short on time).

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  12. i'm to your blog, this link up, and i'm excited about it! and congrats on your relationship! 🙂

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  13. Congrats on the relationship status! Such a fun time in a relationship!!

14. F.... wrote:

Your tree is stunning!! Still love the Buckeyes though. 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for hosting.

Falen

15. Stephanie wrote:

Awww congrats on the new relationship status Lauren!

16. Julie wrote:

Congrats! Obviously, it's never official until it's on Facebook! : )

Also, I love your cats' names.

Julie
    justjuliec.blogspot.com

17. Sarah wrote:

Thank you for informing me it's Friday! I seriously thought you were nuts when I saw your top 5 on my blog feed. I wondered why you were doing it so early in the week? Uh DUH. 🙂 SAHM of a 2 yr old. All my days run together.

18. Kristina wrote:

FBO, yayyyyy! I'm assuming the boy doesn't want to make a blog appearance?

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

• Lauren wrote:

oh, he will! we actually don't even have any pictures together yet (being long distance kind of makes that difficult) but it's my number one priority next time i see him! then i'll write a post about us and formally introduce him 😉

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  19. YAY!!!! Congrats on your relationship. It's fun. 🙂 And how fun that it's FBO!!! haha.

20. Jennifer wrote:

Aww, yay! I squealed when I read about your relationship. That's so great. I'll pray that God blesses both of you!! 🙂

• Lauren wrote:

thank you! that's so sweet 🙂

21. Karli wrote:

Congratulations on the new relationship! Also, pretty tree! I love it 🙂

22. Emily wrote:

Congratulations on your new BF! I remember how exciting it was when I started my relationship with my now fiance! Those are some super exciting weeks, so be sure to fully embrace them! I suggest keeping a little journal to note your thoughts and experiences. And save ticket stubs! 🙂

xoxo
    Emily
    emilyannestyle.com

23. Heather wrote:

It looks like your week was simply amazing! Congrats on the new romance. That's such a fun season of life!

Posted 11.30.12 Reply

I think that what you posted was actually very logical.
    But, what about this? what if you were to create a awesome post title?
    I ain't suggesting your content isn't solid, but
    what if you added a post title that makes people want more?
    I mean "high five for friday" is kinda boring.
    You should look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article titles to get viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get people excited about what you've
    got to say. In my opinion, it could make your website a
    little livelier.
    my pageWork from home jobs

25. Kelly Ann wrote:

Great post, I love Fridays!

xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

Posted 12.1.12 Reply
  26. FB official – whoa! congrats, lady. And that tree looks fantastic

Posted 12.1.12 Reply

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really
    make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Thanks
    My webpage: where to download movies

Posted 12.1.12 Reply
  28. shannon wrote:

favorite link up of the week! for sure!

Posted 12.1.12 Reply
  29. meghan wrote:

Aw yay!! I love the facebook official part. That's definitely a big step!! I remember when my (now) husband and I first made our relationship facebook official 4+ years ago! 🙂

Posted 12.3.12 Reply