make-up talk

i’ve had some readers ask about the make-up products that i use on a daily basis, so i thought i’d share with you! i swear by MAC foundation and covergirl mascara. and, being that i’m a mark. rep, it kinda makes sense that i use a lot of their products too. you can shop mark. products here

and these photos were taken when i still had blonde hair! but, you get the picture.

1. The beauty products looking at the price tag its pretty affordable and quality is also batter for skincare.

Posted 11.26.12 Reply
  2. Crystal wrote:

Oh. I was just talking about asking Santa for some new makeup brushes the other day!

I am one of those girls who uses her fingers to dab concealer (bad – I know) so this taught me a thing or too!

Tks 🙂

Posted 11.26.12 Reply

So so pretty!!!!
    I need to mix up my make up routine! I shall use this as a spring board!

loveeee

Posted 11.26.12 Reply

Why do you need under concealer and under eye foundation? Hmmm. I've never done that and now I feel like I'm missing something. haha

Posted 11.26.12 Reply
    • Lauren wrote:

i have one under eye concealer and a regular concealer for blemishes on the rest of my face!

Posted 11.26.12 Reply
  5. Ellie wrote:

Loved this post! Your makeup brushes look really nice, and you look beautiful in those pictures!

xx Ellie

Posted 11.26.12 Reply

Love your eyeshadow! I'm always looking to try new eyeshadows!

Posted 11.26.12 Reply
  7. JoAnn wrote:

Thank you so much for showing these! I would love for you to make a new make up routine tutorial video! Also, what products do you use for skincare? As far as face wash, moisturizer? Do you use a different face wash/moisturizer at night than in the morning before make up? Thanks again for your blogging! Love it! 🙂

Posted 11.26.12 Reply
  8. Thanks for sharing the brushes too! I always get so lost looking at brushes and what should do what! Very helpful!

thebewellblog.blogspot.com

Posted 11.26.12 Reply
  9. love your hair and skin — just flawless! xo

Posted 11.26.12 Reply

Lauren, Are you wearing any eyeliner? Your eyes just pop! Or do you use one of the eyeshadow colors as liner? Wet or dry? Sorry for all the ????'s. Also, what color is your mascara? It almost looks blue in some of the pics. Please help! Thanks! Denise

Posted 11.27.12 Reply
    • Lauren wrote:

i wasn't using any eyeliner in those photos! since then, i've started using eyeliner (and rarely use eyeshadow) but i think my mascara is good at making them pop! my mascara is just black!

Posted 11.27.12 Reply
  11. I always find it so fascinating to see other people's make-up regimens! Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

Posted 11.27.12 Reply
  12. I use the exact same mascara and have for years and years . Even though it's dirt cheap it's the greatest!

Posted 11.27.12 Reply
  13. Heather wrote:

I love this look.

Posted 11.27.12 Reply

Does Mark have good brushes?

Posted 11.27.12 Reply

Would you please do a video tutorial showing how you use these specific products? It's such a clean, natural look – thanks!

Posted 11.30.12 Reply
  16. rwoosley wrote:

I love your red lip color in your welcome photo!!! What are you wearing? Thanks!

Posted 12.12.12 Reply