if you had to choose…

shoes / bag

if given the choice between the two, which would you choose?

i’d choose a new bag probably 9 out of 10 times. i’m a purse hoarder. i don’t know what it is, but i just don’t have any self-control when it comes to a new bag. however, i also have a thing for gold. and wedges. so, those shoes might win. it’s tough to say.

i feel like i should also mention that i’m not actually planning on purchasing either of these items, i’m just curious as to what you would pick! but, let’s be honest, i would gladly take either of them.

1. Jaime wrote:

Kate Spade bag…hands down 🙂

Jaime

2. bag 🙂

3. Joey wrote:

Bag. Always a bag! I don't remember the last time I bought a pair of shoes.

4. Erin wrote:

Bag every time.

5. Christie wrote:

Just the word bag and I get excited.

6. Candace wrote:

That bag. LOVE!

7. Bag! Easy decision!

8. JANNA wrote:

B.A.G. 😀

9. Alyssa wrote:

Bag!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  10. I have an obession with both… I have enough shoes and designer bags to last the rest of my life.. LOL! But definately love the bag here!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  11. To Buy: Bag (Because I already have a million shoes and I am also a sucker for a new bag)
    To Have & Wear Everyday: Shoes (I could go without carrying a bag but could NOT go without wearing shoes.) 😉

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  12. I am a purse hoader! I know why too. It's because I love organization. Everything has a place inside a purse, backpack, or messenger bag. I hoard backpacks and messenger bags too. I actually have a back packing pack that I refuse to sell. I'll use it one of these days & I probably won't be in the forest. Haha! Esther Norine Designs

13. Julie wrote:

Shoes and purses are my weaknesses! Tough call, but I love that bag!

14. Always the bag! (ps. I love Kate Spade!}

Molly from littlebittyprettylife.blogspot.com

15. Sarah wrote:

The bag, if it was a diff color. I hate brown.

16. Jayda wrote:

I love the shoes!! I like the idea of a new bag, but given the choice, I always choose shoes. And I love gold, so these ones would win for sure!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  17. I'm more of a shoe person…and I love a good looking wedge.

18. Teresa wrote:

I usually go for the shoes over a bag. I love both dearly, but I unintentionally go for shoes first, when I really should be going for the bag. Sadly, I only own 3 purses and one is too small to put all my stuff in!

Bag! Hands down.

20. stephanie wrote:

Bag! I hoard purses as well…

Posted 2.5.13 Reply

Bags Bags Bags!!! I'm guilty of hoarding bags too, except I'll stick with the same purse for months. lol

Bethany @ theclasssybee

22. I would definitely go for the bag! xo

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  23. bag – all day, everyday.

xo – heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  24. I tend to be partial to bags as well.

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  25. Shoes FTW! And wow I'm totally the minority on this vote!

26. Kara wrote:

I think it would have to be the bag — I just know I'd use it all the time. The wedges are so cute, but would be shoved in the back of my closet at least all winter, probably longer.

Kara

northstareasternsky.blogspot.com

27. Kenz2410 wrote:

Definitely the bag….I'm a purse hoarder as well!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  28. Definitely the bag! I'm much more of a bag person than shoe person!

29. Bag all the way. I, too, am a purse hoarder. 🙂

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  30. Definitely the bag! Except, when you have kids, the precious purses get shoved away for the diaper bag!!

I would love to see how you organize your purses. I have the hardest time with this!

31. Always go with Kate

32. Lizzie wrote:

Kate Spade. Can't go wrong!

33. Bag!

34. Jenn D wrote:

The bag!
    Jenn
    With Luck

35. ~Angie wrote:

The bag, hands down, because it would last me longer than the shoes.

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  36. Bag for sure. I love metallic shoes but have never been a fan of wedges (no offense!) so the bag wins hands down, especially since it is so classy!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply

That's a hard one! I love me some shoes but I'm also a bag lover! Especially if that bag is a Kate Spade!

Although I'm still drooling over those nude/black Nine West wedges you have… =)

38. That bag!

39. Lexi wrote:

Although I like wedges, I hate gold. So never those shoes.
    But, the bag isn't the cutest thing ever either.:/

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  40. I have always been partial to shoes! It drives my husband crazy that they are always all over the house. xx. McKenna Lou

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  41. I would probably choose the bag, because I'm pretty frugal, and I would justify that I would get more mileage out of a new bag. 🙂 But like you said, I'd take either one! I love them both.

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  42. A new bag would be lovely, but the only bag I carry around is a diaper bag :/ so I'll go with new shoes any day!

43. bag. always bag.

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  44. No question – the bag! I too have zero self control when it comes to handbags. And clothes. And shoes. And makeup… let's face it, I would buy them both!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  45. I'd definitely go for the bag! I have wayyyyy too many shoes and not enough bags! Plus, that Kate Spade one is so cute!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  46. Of these two, bag, but usually, shoes. I can't help myself. But I need to stop, because my shoes are infiltrating my husband's side of the closet.
    grey et al

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  47. Before I had kids I would definitely pick the shoes. Now that I'm chasing after two little ones all day, I would pick the bag. It's nice to have a beautiful bag – even if it holds spare clothes, cheerios and wet wipes!

48. SH wrote:

It's a toss up with me usually – whether I'll purchase shoes or a new bag. But in this case, I love that bag!!

Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  49. Definitely the bag! Like you I am a bag hoarder but also have a thing for wedges and gold! I try to look at it more practical these days- which would I wear more.. The bag hands down!
    Check out my blog (I'm a newbie so don't be harsh!)

50. Lacey O. wrote:

You can never go wrong with a good bag! It's a great investment piece and the perfect everyday accessory

Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

51. Kristina wrote:

I think I usually go with a bag, but those shoes are super cute so it would be hard to choose!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  52. Team bag, it feels more versatile than the shoes. That being said, in an imaginary world I would always choose both.

53. Lucky Girl wrote:

I chose a wallet – but wait, that wasn't a choice right? Bag all the way!

54. Mandi wrote:

oh man, it looks like im the minority but id say shoes 9 out of 10 times.

55. Amy wrote:

bag all the way! i have big feet so shoes don't always look super amazing on me 🙂

56. Emily wrote:

The bag. Definitely the bag.

Signed,
    A Fellow Bag Hoarder

57. PolkaDot wrote:

SHOES!!! I love shoes. 🙂

PolkaDot
    zebrastripeandpolkadot.blogspot.com

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  58. I love me some purses, but I only have a couple pairs of shoes so I would pick the shoes!

Posted 2.5.13 Reply
  59. Shoes all the way! For some reason they just always brighten up my mood!

xoxo
    Mags

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  60. I've already decided when I'm old I'm not going to be the crazy cat lady, but I'll be the crazy purse lady. I'll probably name them and talk to them.

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  61. lydiajoy wrote:

I love shoes (and J. Crew), but I have this complete inability to decline on a new bag. And Kate Spade? Gets me every time. xx, lj

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  62. Anestazia wrote:

This is too tough! In this case, I would probably choose bag… however, in most other cases, I'd pick shoes. 🙂

Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium

Posted 2.6.13 Reply

i would choose the bag. 🙂 i mean come on… it's a kate spade.

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  64. SarahK wrote:

The bag!

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  65. Robin wrote:

The Bag! I don't like the shoes.

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  66. Lindsey wrote:

I love bags. Love. But, in this case, I'm much more into the shoes. I love metallic shoes!

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  67. Definitely bag! I can't get enough purses!!

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  68. Victoria wrote:

I'm a bag lady! I like shoes, but bags ALWAYS last longer so I'm more likely to buy them instead. I only buy "perfect" shoes (look GOOD, comfy, and go with MOST outfits) and only when I absolutely have to.

Posted 2.6.13 Reply
  69. 100% the bag in this case!

Posted 2.6.13 Reply