happy friday, kitty cats! i’ll be spending today and tomorrow prepping to move into my apartment on sunday! it’s going to be a busy weekend, but i’m looking forward to it!
1. i can’t stop wearing my North Carolina necklace from my sweet friend, Dorothy. it’s a good way to keep NC close to my heart!
2. finally made the long-awaited trip to Ikea to buy new furniture for my apartment.
3. my mom and i went to the outlet mall yesterday and i may have gone on a mini shopping spree at J Crew Factory…(i bought this top and these pants, which are available online)
4. the cats have been serious troopers over the past two weeks. only a few more days until they’re in their permanent home!
5. it’s still really darn hot around these parts, so i wore a new top that i received in my first Le Tote box (which i’ll be talking more about next week!) and i love it!
how has your week been? link up below and tell me about it!